Potential new Suns uniforms leaked.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Why are we overthinking this? The team screwed it up with those worthless teal jerseys.

Use the 91-92 jerseys, 92-93 and/or the Valley ones
I lived in AZ for the majority of my life, and the turquoise jerseys are one of my favorites. I grew up with turquoise Indian jewelry, and I can't think of another color that best represents AZ. I get it, there's stuff I don't like. To each his own. I got a turquoise jersey, so I'm good now! :)

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I lived in AZ for the majority of my life, and the turquoise jerseys are one of my favorites. I grew up with turquoise Indian jewelry, and I can't think of another color that best represents AZ. I get it, there's stuff I don't like. To each his own. I got a turquoise jersey, so I'm good now! :)
I dig it too. Got a turquoise hoodie

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I just can't get used to seeing the Suns in turquoise. They will always be purple and orange in my mind. But, I really don't care that much about the color of the unis, I want them to win a championship before I die (and time's running out there LOL).
It's all the modern day money grab, changing jerseys all of the time. More power to them I guess.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just can't get used to seeing the Suns in turquoise. They will always be purple and orange in my mind. But, I really don't care that much about the color of the unis, I want them to win a championship before I die (and time's running out there LOL).
It's all the modern day money grab, changing jerseys all of the time. More power to them I guess.

I love the turquoise jerseys, but it doesn't say Suns to me at first glance. This perception may change over the years.

I'm not a real orange fan. I like jerseys that are primarily purple or white, with Suns colors intermingled.

The Suns need to get back to western font. I don't understand why they don't.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I love the turquoise jerseys, but it doesn't say Suns to me at first glance. This perception may change over the years.

I'm not a real orange fan. I like jerseys that are primarily purple or white, with Suns colors intermingled.
I definitely like the predominantly purple unis best, with orange highlights and the sunburst on the shorts. Old school, I know.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

The Suns need to get back to western font. I don't understand why they don't.
You and I may disagree on a lot, but here we are 100% aligned.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
I think it would be pretty simple, I doubt anyone would hate it. Your best look is the classic Western font uniforms, if you need to use "Suns" for the away (white jerseys) due to licensing you could easily do that. You keep the black gradient look as one of the alternates (Either one works) and then do the community stuff with city edition uniforms.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
I know. I just wanted to show the rare Barkley western font jersey that they only wore in the 92 preseason before the new jerseys were unveiled.
They even used the old school warmups that entire preseason because well there was no internet to leak ****. I remember there being a phone poll you could call into for the Republic. Press 1 for uniforms, Press 2 for Danny Ainge.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This board doesn’t agree on anything… except going back to the Western Font.

It’s such a no brainer. It’s got its own style, it’s classic. Other NBA teams have drifted from their OG uniforms only to realize their OG’s are the best. Why can’t we?

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score

It’s such a no brainer. It’s got its own style, it’s classic. Other NBA teams have drifted from their OG uniforms only to realize their OG’s are the best. Why can’t we?
I like the sun logo on the side of the shorts with the word Suns in it.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score

TRUTH!

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score
Yes those are cool.

This below is my least favorite Suns uni

You must be registered for see images attach
I’m probably in the minority but that’s one of my favorites.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I love the streaking Sun jersey, the throwbacks this year, with whatever minor alterations they made, really popped.

They also pooped on these alleged leaked uniforms that in this thread that have popped up for over a year. Hopefully the discrepancy was so bad that the team scrapped em when they saw em, in person, side by side.

But I think those 80s "Western Font" jerseys are legit. With a few minor tweaks to bring them into the 2020s, they'd be amazing.

The Warriors uniforms for nearly 40 years varied between awful and forgettable, then in 2011 they returned to their look from their genesis and they instantly had the best ascetic in the NBA... they also dominated the league for a while. We should follow suit.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose