Post of the Year Candidate

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Props to them, those are real fans - at least they are comfortable will lying on the ground covered with fallen sky and enjoy it :)

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
he's being sarcastic. he's actually pretty funny, check out one of his other posts.

Seriously bro, you are delusional. The Raiders are good, you non Raiders fans just can't see it with the naked eye. We have the best coach in the business coaching for us right now. We have the best rookie QB of all-time, that's right! We have the #1 run stopping LB in the league! And we have a shut down nickel back. Yup, you heard me right... not a shut down corner, a shut down nickleback. First of his kind!

We are gonna hurt the Cardinals so bad, you will be crying bro.

It will be a blow out alright, Raiders 38 Cards 14.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Our Redbirds have been the best 5-11 team many many times ;)

Too be honest, I'm not taking the Raiduhs lightly because Carr can beat us with his arm if we look past them!!!

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've seen some one on this board use the term "40burger" just like cardsdingus, I just can't remember who it was.

I guess it's "the thing" now, I'm always the last to know. I've seen it here a couple of times and I've noticed Kurt Warner (and others) use it on the NFL Network.

Steve

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I don't take anyone lightly or laugh at them. We can be beat and probably should have been beat more than we have.

Honestly, I respect anyone on their board still willing to post. They haven't had success in a long ass time.

I worry about the Raiders. On the radio they were talking about Carr's completion percentage against Revis, I believe (something like 5 out of 6) and other top CB'S he's faced. He's not afraid and will attack our defense. His completion % against #1 CB'S is crazy.

I don't think we're in any position to laugh. You guys drive me insane. What have we won? What have we done? Nothing. Freaking nothing.

Last edited:

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I think today is going to be very tough for us.....

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
really the dude is kind of right.....this team is way better than their record indicates...we would be foolish to overlook them.....fortunately I have confidence that our staff will not let that happen.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There games have been pretty close. You can't take any team in the NFL lightly.