Post draft rankings

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by cardpa, May 3, 2021.

1. Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown I'm better than Mulli!

I’m stoked for Hudson, but if we’re including him in the grade don’t we need to take his age into consideration for the pick? For instance, people were asking if posters wanted a pro bowl rb for 4 or 5 years bc they wouldn’t be signed to a second contract. So shouldn’t Hudson be counted as using the picks we sent for a pro bowl center for 3-4 years? At 32 he can’t have a ton of pro bowl seasons left in him, right?

2. MadCardDisease

MadCardDisease Moderator Contributor

3. Nate

Nate Registered

True. On the other hand, the average player retention correlates strongly with the round a player was drafted in.

A first rounder has a far longer NFL career on average than the average third rounder.

4. Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown I'm better than Mulli!

Absolutely.

5. Nate

Nate Registered

Mike Clays roster evaluation for 2021. Stout and Solaar will feel confirmed that our RB room is weak (fourth worst according to Mike Clay), others feel confirmed because according to his evaluation RB only has 3% influence on his total roster evaluation.

Surprising: Other positions groups which are evaluated as very weak for the Cardinals are CB (10% influence on total roster) and TE (5%). ;)