Possible Dem Candidates for Pres in 2020

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by 82CardsGrad, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Kel Varnsen

Kel Varnsen Moderator Contributor

FYI, these are on sale at Etsy.

[​IMG]

LoyaltyisaCurse and BigRedRage like this.
  2. BigRedRage

BigRedRage Reckless Contributor

although I will say, the information posted prior to carnuts angry tirade answered the question of if she is getting russian boosts, it is more so for chaos than that she is aligned with russia. That makes more sense than the other option.

3. RugbyMuffin

RugbyMuffin Uh,huhuhuhuhuh

You have not realized that extremism is just that no matter what side of the spectrum you are looking at?

Unless you buy into something hook, line and sinker, you are a worthless moron, who should be happy those who sit upon the cross and sacrifice endless hours fighting with their neighbors over politics, do so for your own good. You ingrate, you.

As for the "Bro" comments, that is just the basic insult tree. Find something popular that people enjoy and call them out for it as something they do and said political higher being doesn't, which obviously shows they are the better human.

To be fair, you OBVIOUSLY do not know ANYTHING about politics.

The Democratic Party is a flawless beacon of truth and purity. It never does anything wrong, it is the fact that all the sub-humans ( that would be any non-Democrat ) do not fo what they are supposed to do and vote them in. Asking for reasons why to do so just proves your ignorance and obvious evil tendencies.

Personally I spend my time doing anything other than talking politics. Why waste time relying on something you are supposed to be represented for but never will be?

I am going to listen to the new Joe Rogan podcast with DeGrasse-Tyson (SJW trigger), workout, and go on a date. Personsl responsibility and self-improvement is my mantra to happiness. Beats waiting for someone else to fix my problems.

I know based on what I write here, I will be labeled, probably as a communist by a conservative and a facist by a liberal. Which I will take as a compliment.

Sent from my mystical communication warp drive device thingy

BigRedRage likes this.
  4. ajcardfan

ajcardfan I see you. Contributor

There is plenty to read about her out there, if you truly care to know, by people who know far more how Russia works than anyone who posts here. Why are you wasting your time talking to us if you sincerely want answers? Are you too lazy to look those answers on own? Then, when carrnut actually obliged you, you dont respond to the message, you attack the messenger so you can discard the information that conflicts with what is obviously your opinion. Which is Gabbard and Russia have no connection and anyone who might think so is worthy of your belittling insults.

Based on my observations of your posts here over, IDK, 15 or more years, your attempts to present yourself as open minded on this forum are never genuine. Other forums you are much different. But on this one, I have never seen you absorb information, another viewpoint, and modify your original opinion.

And, no, I don't dislike you and I wont block you. I know that is coming from you soon if you bother to respond.

5. BigRedRage

I listened to the first interview he did with him, never bothered with the second. I guess I got my fill already. If you're into tool at all, the interview with Maynard was pretty damn interesting IMO.

6. LVG

LVG Your Friendly Neighborhood P&R Mod Contributor

[​IMG]

Simmer down people.

This is my last warning. After this, I start tossing people.

7. azcardsfan1616

azcardsfan1616 Fist Pumping With Arians

Any of the ones with David Goggins are amazing. I just finished his book and his life has been insane given where he came from and what he had to deal with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. BigRedRage

I don't dislike you at all. Why would I respond that way? You are not attacking, insulting and wagging your finger at me asking an honest question. And I never said at all that there is no connection between gabbard and russia. Not once. I said not everything is russia in one post and suddenly I keep getting replies that I think russia has nothing to do with gabbard because I am being logical about the viewcounter on a podcast that always gets massive views. The emphasis was everything, not russia. Now, because of the hysteria, I came back to ask which of the latter is what is being seen. I now know.

And, my viewpoints have changed dramatically over the years. I'm sorry to say that you have created a perception rather than actually asking yourself if my stances have changed on anything in the many years I have been here. In fact, I attribute what this board used to be to a lot of why right wingers think im a liberal (liberals still think im a right winger though). I do take stances and information I have gleaned from here and directly input it into my thought process if I agree with it.

I was hoping for a readers digest version vs going to a random MSM and reading their opinion. thats why I asked here. I dont want to read 14 page slanted articles on left/right websites and would prefer something digestible to discuss and read about.

And Carnuts final comments on it were attacking enough, so I commented back. As I mentioned, I was actually digesting and enjoying the literature he quoted until I saw his seething nonsense he added at the bottom just because I even asked about the issue. It's not discussion and dialogue, its nose up finger pointing insultive "conversation". and I did talk more about his posted article afterward once I threw him on ignore because his form of communicating is to try to insult people. Not my cup of tea.

I politely responded to you, as you were being polite.

ajcardfan likes this.
  9. BigRedRage

Never heard of him, if I remember on a bored day I will check it out.

10. puckhead

puckhead Waxing Gibbous Contributor

I don't see it that way. From where I'm sitting, I see a healthy discussion going on until one person gets snappy and then if someone snaps back things tend to go off the rails for a bit. Many of us just read and probably do what I do and say to themselves, "here goes another pissing match, I'll check back later and possibly join in when it's over."

A few posters are very vocal and yes, very partisan sometimes. I like the passion, but I rarely engage when I know it won't go anywhere or I'll maybe try and ask a question that will spark more conversation if I'm in the mood and feeling patient. I just know that there is absolutely zero benefit to anyone for me to take something personal around here.

I wish it was always civil and polite and informative, but that isn't really the nature of the subject matter and why P&R is walled off from the rest of the board.

Linderbee likes this.
  11. BigRedRage

P&R are typically fiery topics with extreme fanatic viewpoints but it doesnt mean pissing contests must be had at every chance. I avoid most of the forum in general but did wants to spark and ask questions to push dialogue about the candidates available but it just rains anger when I do so here we are. No worries. I've slowly blocked most of the extremists as I dont see other options.

12. Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown I'm better than Mulli!

The zealots will zeal.

it’s an online chat board. People jump to conclusions and go straight to hyperbole.

if you’re interested in info about candidates and that alone you’re almost best to just read. If you need clarification then specific issue-based questions likely gets you what you seek. I’m not saying anyone should shy away from verbalizing their opinion, but you’ve been here long enough to understand the workings of this board and it’s posters, so I’m surprised you’re surprised at any reactions or responses.

13. BigRedRage

Maybe I just avoided it so long that I thought I could come back, especially on a like minded topic, and have dialogue.

To be fair though, there has been breadcrumbs of it.

I do read a bit about politics to a point but even the MSM news is so full of this stuff that it becomes harder and harder to decipher actual information vs biased conjecture. Especially now that news outlets need to be directly partisan.

14. puckhead

puckhead Waxing Gibbous Contributor

Surprisingly, I'm surprised you're surprised he's surprised.

Surprise! :bday: (no one expected a stupid comment from puckhead)

Linderbee, Ouchie-Z-Clown and LVG like this.
  15. Rivercard

Rivercard Too much good stuff

Indeed, that surprised me