Poll: Should Book play in game 6?

Should Book play game 6?

• Total voters

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There will be no elimination game.

So Pels don’t get eliminated today?

Sorry I meant the original comment in a positive way. Meaning the suns don’t need book to come out and play a game 6 to eliminate the Pels.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh man I'm too old I swore NBA re-seeded after each round so that the highest seed always played the lowest. Isn't that the way they used to do it or am I just losing my mind? lol
I don’t ever remember that since I started folllwing in 1988.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Without Book I am confident this team will win one of the next two games--maybe even tonight. If he plays and reinjures his hamstring it will take the wind out of this team's sails and they might lose this series.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Book looks like he is playing. Upgraded to questionable. They said if he feels good during warmups he is playing.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes he should have played, he’s fine and it allowed CP3 to be historic! Now hopefully the whole team can rest and get ready for more!

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If he is 100% healthy? No restrictions whatsoever (let him play his normal minutes) but I don't want to see someone have to play 47 minutes again either. If he is less than 100%? Sit him until he is close enough to play and contribute at a high level. If he can't contribute at a high level why bother?
Because he hit the dagger three when we needed it most. Could very well have lost without that.

I think it was handled well. He wasn't overplayed, and carried the water when Paul sat in the 3rd quarter.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson