Poll: Renew Tix if Wilks is not Fired?!?

Will you renew your season tix if Wilks is NOT fired?

• Total voters

MadJack

Veteran
Reaction score
Not sure how to do the poll thing so if someone wants to start it that would be great..

Poll question: Will you (yes or no) renew your season tix if Wilks is NOT fired?

As the Banner Guy for 24 years I will renew out of stupid loyalty but don’t blame fans one bit if they’ve had enough.

Thanks,
MadJack.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Not sure how to do the poll thing so if someone wants to start it that would be great..

Poll question: Will you (yes or no) renew your season tix if Wilks is NOT fired?

As the Banner Guy for 24 years I will renew out of stupid loyalty but don’t blame fans one bit if they’ve had enough.

Thanks,
MadJack.
LoyaltyisaCurse.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm not a local, so season tix are n/a. If we keep Wilks, I won't follow them or watch them. Unless, in our opener next year, we win 48-0, have 600 yards of offense, and hold the opponent to under 50 yards of offense. If Wilks can do that, then I'm back on board. Anything short of that & I'll be rooting for 0-16.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am a loyal fan and will follow the team no matter what. Cardinals have put me through many deep times and disappointments.

But if he is brought back my enthusiasm level will be very low.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I live out of state so the question as posed doesnt really apply.
but!

If I were to move back to az between now and next season,....I would still head down to Hardy Dr and get me some season tickets.

I am a ride or die kinda fan...just because the coach is killin us is no reason to betray my squad.

I sat through Tobin, stallings, mcginnis, ryan...yada, yada, yada

wilks time will pass... the rough patch will pass
my loyalty to my club will not pass

but damn will I bitch about it!!

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I always believe that you have to support your team. If I were a season ticket holder, I would renew and keep my tickets but if Wilks was still the coach, I would probably sell them but you never completely get rid of them.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
No longer a season ticket holder, but if I was, I’d still renew.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
That being said since we moved out of AZ (19 years ago). We have spent well over $2000 a year traveling to games. We'll continue to do so. This is the first my son and I didn't attend a game together, but had nothing to do with the product on the field. I had surgery, so wasn't able to travel early in the year, and son had a new baby at home. I was lucky to keep my streak alive of being at least one live game a year since 1988 when the Cards came to Green Bay.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson