Point guard speculation article - Russell hope

Phrazbit

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't know that what the Hornets spend is a barometer for anything. This year they had like like 5 of the worst contracts in the league on their roster.

Now they low ball Kemba Walker then end up signing Terry Rozier for nearly 20 million a year. I'm not happy with the Suns but good lord, the Hornets are flat out idiotic.

DevonCardsFan

Reaction score
First, you should learn how to quote posts. And second, I didn't even mention who I wanted. In fact, in another post I DID say who I wanted, and it wasn't Corey Joseph. LOL

Was this quote good enough,? I was driving when posting earlier, I've been on here and Azprosports over 20 years, so I think I can grasp how to quote. Nor do I care to follow all your posts, or think your basketball opinion is so spot on to do so and spend my time chasing all your posts to discover chaps opinion on a PG, So I asked you like a decent human being and you came off condescending and referenced earlier posts.

What I was pointing out was ,

Suns list Was Russell 1 and Rozier 2,

Hopefully Brogdon with Bucks spending helps

But be happy there is no Rozier what a win. Hope you buy a Joseph Jeresy ol Chap! You gonna get the orange or White one?

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Was this quote good enough,? I was driving when posting earlier, I've been on here and Azprosports over 20 years, so I think I can grasp how to quote. Nor do I care to follow all your posts, or think your basketball opinion is so spot on to do so and spend my time chasing all your posts to discover chaps opinion on a PG, So I asked you like a decent human being and you came off condescending and referenced earlier posts.

What I was pointing out was ,

Suns list Was Russell 1 and Rozier 2,

Hopefully Brogdon with Bucks spending helps

But be happy there is no Rozier what a win. Hope you buy a Joseph Jeresy ol Chap! You gonna get the orange or White one?
I just said my choice was NOT Corey Joseph. Why would I buy a Joseph jersey?

JCSunsfan

Reaction score
Things are falling. DLo and Brogdon still out there.

1Sun

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Things are falling. DLo and Brogdon still out there.

And not a word about the Suns even trying to do anything with anyone.

Now on top of the Knicks, I am also hearing whispers of Oubre back to the Wizards, of all places...

hcsilla

Reaction score
Not sure what I am ignoring... he's gotten worse and gotten older, he's not viewed as the same player...

But fine, when Rubio signs for like... half of what you think he will we can revisit this and reexamine who is ignoring "facts".

Half?

Feel free to revisit.

leclerc

The smooth operator
Reaction score
If the suns young core is focused on stat padding and not giving what it takes to win. Rose would at that point be the wrong choice. But if the young core wants to win games and play hard Rose is the perfect vet for Suns.
Rose just wants to contribute to a winning team and see his teammates play hard.
I just heard somewhere that Rose might not be a good influence but it could be fake news. At least I'm pretty confident that Rondo is not a good veteran and JCrossover is.