Point guard speculation article - Russell hope

JCSunsfan

Reaction score
The Wiz are blowing it up and taking contracts and picks.

Tyler, JJ and three minimally protected first rounders for Beal. Then we still have our 13 million to spend.

SunsTzu

Reaction score

Tyler, JJ and three minimally protected first rounders for Beal. Then we still have our 13 million to spend.

All I've seen is they're intent on keeping him. Hard to blow it up when you're going to be paying John Wall 40+m for the next 4 years, and I can't see them making any significant trades until they get a GM in place.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Someone is going to take Wall's contract with the agreement to swap picks for like the next decade

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Someone is going to take Wall's contract with the agreement to swap picks for like the next decade

Maybe they cold get special permission to stretch his contract over 100 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1Sun

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Since the Suns aren't going to be relevant or competitive, anyway, how about Tyler Johnson, Josh Jackson and their choice of Okobo or Melton for Wall, four first round picks and swap rights in the intervening years?

SunsTzu

Reaction score
Speaking of the Wizards i think Satoransky could be a real target for the Suns. Another RFA though with a real chance the Wizards match anything within reason but maybe a S&T could be worked out to free up more cap for front court depth.

Mainstreet

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Speaking of the Wizards i think Satoransky could be a real target for the Suns. Another RFA though with a real chance the Wizards match anything within reason but maybe a S&T could be worked out to free up more cap for front court depth.

I would be pleased considering the Suns don't have many options. I've been mentioning his name.

ColdPickleNachos

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I would be pleased considering the Suns don't have many options. I've been mentioning his name.

I like Satoransky, so I've done a little research on him in the past. My biggest concern is that it seems most Wizards fans view him as "just another guy".

Mainstreet

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like Satoransky, so I've done a little research on him in the past. My biggest concern is that it seems most Wizards fans view him as "just another guy".

That could be but a competent point guard would have a huge impact on the Suns. His stats seem solid although admittedly I haven't watched him much.

Remember the days when we wanted Kemba Walker?