Playoffs? PLAYOFFS?

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This will be short and sweet.

If Sean Payton is named our head coach he is not going to want a long rebuild. He will want to turn this around yesterday.

We may see some crazy stuff that we haven’t seen before. Trading draft to move up or down. Trading 2024 picks to acquire picks THIS year.

He definitely will not be wanting to wait for 2024 to start a winning culture.

Just saying.

OP
OP
slanidrac16

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Considering KM isn't going to be ready for 2023, even if he's back near the start of the season, SP isn't going to get his wish.
Sean Payton gives us instant credibility. I don’t think we will have to overpay for incoming free agents. I also believe if Payton gets a guy to plug into the o-line it will be a guy he KNOWS fits in his system and not just the next guy on the list.
I do wonder if MCCoy is going to hold down the fort until Murray is ready or would Payton bring a guy in more like Murray.
A lot has to unfold before we can come to a true opinion of where we are.
Instead of being a dreadful off season I think we are going to on s wild ride, IF Payton is our guy.

SpokaneCardfan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Sean Payton gives us instant credibility. I don’t think we will have to overpay for incoming free agents. I also believe if Payton gets a guy to plug into the o-line it will be a guy he KNOWS fits in his system and not just the next guy on the list.
I do wonder if MCCoy is going to hold down the fort until Murray is ready or would Payton bring a guy in more like Murray.
Instead of being a dreadful off season I think we are going to on s wild ride, IF Payton is our guy.
This off season for the Cards has already been better than that $#!t show we had last off season. I think you are right that it will be a wild ride!

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I agree that there will be buzz about joining the organization if we're able to get Payton, in quality and cost of FA. It would make me interested in bringing in Jameis Winston for a year to back up Kyler, help teach the offense to everyone, and play those games until Kyler is back.

I'm pretty optimistic.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson