ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Soooooo awesome let the fun begin!!!!!

Noooooo rams in gm 1

Rise up red sea!

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Anyone know what happens if we buy the wildcard tickets and we get a first round bye? Is it money wasted?

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I am surprised these didn’t sell out to season ticket holders. We definitely bought max extras on both our accounts.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pray for me that I get tix and don't screw it up, please

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Success!! A lot less availability for wildcard so they were fairly expensive. Division game.. ok seats. We'll be there!!

Go Cards!!

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got Row 1 lower level for the Divisional Round for one of the Company Owners. Couldn't believe it was available.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am surprised these didn’t sell out to season ticket holders. We definitely bought max extras on both our accounts.

Wild Card is wide open for Sales. Divisional was almost gone. Seems people are betting we are getting a bye and not fronting the Cardinals ticket money.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have no need for extra seats and have our seats locked down already as season ticket holders, so no calls for us today. Not looking to try to cash in by selling seats since you'd likely need to sell to fans of another team to make some real money.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
If we go to the NFC title game I will be looking for two tickets. See my profile pick.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Wild Card is wide open for Sales. Divisional was almost gone. Seems people are betting we are getting a bye and not fronting the Cardinals ticket money.
It appears quite a few season ticket holders passed on the Wild Card game. I bought them because it guarantees me a better seat , just in case since there is only one team with a bye and the other 6 play in the WC.

If I didn't buy them and we do ending up playing in the WC game I would have to choose seats well after the general public bought theirs. Besides, they are immediately refunded if we don't play in the WC game. Nothing to lose.

I just looked and a lot of the tickets on Seat Geek are resale tickets at inflated prices.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose