Playoff Tickets Anyone? Face value if you want them

RedRob

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Mods - I posted this here to give a Cardinal fan a chance to buy playoff tickets versus some out of towner getting them. If not appropriate I apologize, please remove thread.

My wife and I have decided to not fork out the dough for our 4 seats (Section 111 - Lower bowl, behind Cards). We have a newborn son (4 months old) and it's been hell trying to arrange a babysitter that we trust, and bringing he and my daughter to the game is just not working.

Anyway if you're interested in purchasing them I'd sell them at face value (all 4 for $1,341 (2 games)); you could have all 4 or 3 and I'll purchase the remaining one. One caveat you have to pay for 2 games even though the chances of a 2nd home game are slim; of course if we don't have a 2nd home game I would reimburse you as that money gets applied towards season tickets.

Need to know today if you're interested as payment is due today; otherwise I'm going to buy single ticket for myself.

PM if you're interested.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mods - I posted this here to give a Cardinal fan a chance to buy playoff tickets versus some out of towner getting them. If not appropriate I apologize, please remove thread.

My wife and I have decided to not fork out the dough for our 4 seats (Section 111 - Lower bowl, behind Cards). We have a newborn son (4 months old) and it's been hell trying to arrange a babysitter that we trust, and bringing he and my daughter to the game is just not working.

Anyway if you're interested in purchasing them I'd sell them at face value (all 4 for $1,341 (2 games)); you could have all 4 or 3 and I'll purchase the remaining one. One caveat you have to pay for 2 games even though the chances of a 2nd home game are slim; of course if we don't have a 2nd home game I would reimburse you as that money gets applied towards season tickets.

Need to know today if you're interested as payment is due today; otherwise I'm going to buy single ticket for myself.

PM if you're interested.

Can you even buy a single seat from the Cards? Or do you have to get that from somewhere else? I was under the impression you had to buy all of your seats or none?

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
As far as I know if you put it in writing you can get a refund of the money for unplayed playoff home games. It does not have to go towards next years bill. It would have to wait untill after its a fact that the NFC championship wiil not be here.

OP
OP
RedRob

RedRob

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Both you guys are correct, Shane you can't buy just one of a set you have. I was trying to imply I would sell 3 of the 4 or sell all 4 and buy a single game ticket for myself.

Also, Andy is correct in that you can get your $$ back if the Cards don't have 2 playoff games.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson