Playoff Bold Predictions

boisesuns

Standing Tall And Traded
Reaction score
What are your bold predictions for the entire Suns playoff run?

Here’s a few from me:

- shamet wins us a game with a game winning shot.

-bridges gets a triple double

-McGee has a 20 rebound game

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
What are your bold predictions for the entire Suns playoff run?

Here’s a few from me:

- shamet wins us a game with a game winning shot.

-bridges gets a triple double

-McGee has a 20 rebound game
If Shamet is in the game at the end and makes a three to win that means there has been an injury. No thanks!

OP
OP
boisesuns

boisesuns

Standing Tall And Traded
Reaction score
If Shamet is in the game at the end and makes a three to win that means there has been an injury. No thanks!
No injury, but thinking foul trouble means he’s in where he normally wouldn’t be.

There seems to be some issues in some games with overly whistle happy refs. At some point we’re going to have to overcome that.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Assuming it's not the Clippers the Suns face in round one, they will sweep both teams we face in the 1st and 2nd rounds.

In the Western Conference finals we will face Memphis and it will be a very tough series that goes at least 6 and quite possibly 7 games but the Suns will prevail.

Suns will then have a rematch with the Bucks and will take them out in 5.

Booker will be regarded as a top 10 player by everyone, as he will be very very good throughout the playoffs. Mikal Bridges reputation will grow greatly in the media and by the finals the Suns will be described as having a big 4 and the talk will be can the Suns become a dynasty.

Strongstyle

Rookie
Reaction score
Or he balled out that game. ‍♂ Monty would have him in if he was hot and someone else was having a bad game. You could have him at the 3 and Mikal at the 4 and just sit Jae.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Our execution in the 4th will carry over into the playoffs.

Cam Johnson will have a 30 point game.

We will sweep round 2. Again.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not necessarily. I mean if dud is RED HOT I could see Monty let him ride it out. Although, your scenario is more likely.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Our execution in the 4th will carry over into the playoffs.

Cam Johnson will have a 30 point game.

We will sweep round 2. Again.

That was close to what I was going to say.

Cam Johnson will hit 9 3's in a game.

Cam J will be our second leading scorer in a series, behind Book.

We'll win a game by more than 30 in either the first or second round, on the road.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Not necessarily. I mean if dud is RED HOT I could see Monty let him ride it out. Although, your scenario is more likely.
That's true. It hasn't happened in 82 regular season games, seriously doubt it's going to happen in the playoffs. I think the odds are infinitesimal that it will happen. It's the whole Dumb & Dumber "So you're saying there's a chance?"

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's true. It hasn't happened in 82 regular season games, seriously doubt it's going to happen in the playoffs. I think the odds are infinitesimal that it will happen. It's the whole Dumb & Dumber "So you're saying there's a chance?"
Well the title is "Bold Predictions".

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even if we win the championship, espn will find a way to make the Lakers part of the story.
Even this morning I was listening to National Radio and they were talking about the freaking LAKERS and Lebron. My gosh. The team is done and out. STOP.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Even if we win the championship, espn will find a way to make the Lakers part of the story.
It won't matter. Just talking about it makes it a thing. IF we win, it will be our championship -- ESPN can talk all they want about the Lakers, what the hell do we care?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave