Players Win Championships, So trying to be Objective ....

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
.... which individual players do we have that are actually better than those same positional players on all 3 of the other NFCW teams that would be the difference in us winning our division?

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Injuries and players improving/declining cannot be predicted and play a huge role. If healthy, I think Zack Allen will have a big year. I think Rashard Lawrence and Fotu are going to be average to above average starters. I think Byron Murphy is massively underrated but it may not matter if we don’t find a couple more decent CB’s. Baker and Thompson are the best safety duo maybe in the league. I think Simmons will evolve into a star this year. AJ Green, again if healthy, should be improved. When healthy/not suspended, I think we have the best and deepest receiving core in the NCFW. Our TE room for the zillionth time, if healthy, is insane. Our QB was arguably the league mvp through the first 9 games. We have the players to win.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Better than the niners kid? I don’t think so.
That’s debatable the kids only played in 10 NFL games he looked good but every single running back San Francisco throws out there looks good. Literally every one. Their OL is tits.

Last edited:

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Uh, definitely not Moore. He has proven nothing to this point and nobody would consider him a top anything in the league or in comparison to other teams in our division.
We suck, all bad, blah,blah,blah...

Kid had a fine rookie season

Which WR4 in the NFCW is better?

None of them.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
That’s debatable the kids only played in 10 NFL games he looked good but every single running back San Francisco throws out there looks good. Literally every one. Their OL is tits.
True but that kid runs with power and has some wiggle and long speed. Conner has power and nice hands. I doubt many teams, if any, pick Conner over the niner kid.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I’m guessing he meant the rookie from last year. With that said, I agree with the sentiment that every Shanahan RB looks great.
But some have “it.” Sermon was drafted last year with the higher pick and couldn’t beat out the kid. He came outta nowhere and owned the position.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Whose better then Simmons at ILB in our division?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nuk - I assume everyone is thinking Cooper Kupp is better because he had one monster year while Nuk was largely injured? Nah. Kupp is a great player but he has 2 1000 yard seasons in 5 seasons and has only made the NFL top 100 once at #89. Nuk has been a top 10 player for numerous seasons. Some weird devaluing of Nuk by our own fans going on because he was hurt last year and picked up the 6 game ban this year. It doesn't change what he is as a player.

Budda

Kyler

Conner

Hudson

Pugh

Jalen Thompson? I think Jamal Adams is massively overrated.

Watt?

Whoever you consider WR3 and WR4 (Moore and Green?) are better than anyone else's WR3 and WR4.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We also have the best Long Snapper.

P.S. And it's not even close. And I mean the rankings and not the snaps.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose