Pistons @ Suns Friday game thread 11-25-2022

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns sometimes take shots quickly like they are handling a hot potato.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought that was a charge.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Craig stepped on Bojan's ankle.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Final:

Suns 108 - Pistons 102

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns played like crap and down to their opponent tonight.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Statistically aytin has had some better games, but I think this one was easily one of his best. Not even due to the amount of points as much as how he was attacking. The throw down in the lane in traffic is something I’d like to see him do every time. It’s such an emotional jolt. Great energy by him tonight.

Glad to see bridges keep shooting and eventually get off the schnide, but holy schnikes was he atrocious in the first half.

I also thought book had subpar energy this game. Bench weren’t rockstars but they played good defense.

Payne’s line looks good, but I thought his game was meh tonight as he never seemed in a groove and played sloppy imo.

If okogie had an offensive game he’d be a crowd favorite. Forget what I said earlier this season, he’s a dawg on defense.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I was in the building tonight... a weird energy. We trailed for much of the game but by the feel of the crowd you'd think we were up by 10 or more throughout.

Legit strange, I know the Pistons are bad and all but it seriously felt like we cruised, even though Ayton was the only player that really had a great game.

Also, this was easily Ayton's best game of the year. He seemingly scored every time the team remembered to give him the ball, and some really strong rebounding moments, going 1 on 2 or 3 and getting contested boards.

I hope Lee isn't regressing to the norm too hard, he bricked some great looks.

And I wish Jock hadn't completely left the rotation... come on Monty! The guys family is in town! Give him a minute or 2!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose