PISSED - Cheesebeef's First Sale

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Congrats Cheese. You should figure out how to write in characters based on ASFN posters personalities or how you perceive them. That could get real edgy. LOL

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Years ago the Smothers Brothers did a hilarious routine about a guy who fell into a vat of chocolate. (Written by the brilliant Pat Paulson.)

I'm seeing an episode where a guy falls into a vat of urine.

Mazel tov!

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
@cheesebeef congrats! Now I'm not sure how the writing biz works, but if you sold it to Warner Brothers, does that mean your out of anymore money it makes if it becomes a huge success? Or did they just purchase the rights and you both are still on board with the script?

OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@cheesebeef congrats! Now I'm not sure how the writing biz works, but if you sold it to Warner Brothers, does that mean your out of anymore money it makes if it becomes a huge success? Or did they just purchase the rights and you both are still on board with the script?

it actually means I haven't made ANY money yet so slow your roll fellas!:D

We signed an if/come deal with WB which means all the parameters of our deal are set up and we can use them as muscle to get to a network. We're still pitching there and only once a network says yes, does the ball start rolling.

if that happens, then we'll go through the pilot process. I'll give updates if that happens and take you guys along the way with me if you want, giving an inside look how these things go from script to screen... hopefully!

Appreciate all the kind words and congrats. Hope to take you guys a little further through the process!

OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He wrote me into an episode of Miami Medical years ago. My character was already dead at the beginning of the episode.

I'm pretty sure I killed you on Nola also. or at least tried to but the name might not have gotten through clearance on that one.

OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats Cheese. You should figure out how to write in characters based on ASFN posters personalities or how you perceive them. That could get real edgy. LOL

years back, Az21's wife didn't believe him that there was someone on our board who wrote for Necessary Roughness and in the season 1 finale, I ended up writing into the storyline TK (our version of TO) spinning out before his first playoff game where he went deep down a message board rabbit hole where a certain poster named Cheesebeef was going off on him.

Suffice to say, she believed him after that and it's one of my favorite inside jokes I've ever put in one of my scripts.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
years back, Az21's wife didn't believe him that there was someone on our board who wrote for Necessary Roughness and in the season 1 finale, I ended up writing into the storyline TK (our version of TO) spinning out before his first playoff game where he went deep down a message board rabbit hole where a certain poster named Cheesebeef was going off on him.

Suffice to say, she believed him after that and it's one of my favorite inside jokes I've ever put in one of my scripts.

I remember that!

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
it actually means I haven't made ANY money yet so slow your roll fellas!:D

We signed an if/come deal with WB which means all the parameters of our deal are set up and we can use them as muscle to get to a network. We're still pitching there and only once a network says yes, does the ball start rolling.

if that happens, then we'll go through the pilot process. I'll give updates if that happens and take you guys along the way with me if you want, giving an inside look how these things go from script to screen... hopefully!

Appreciate all the kind words and congrats. Hope to take you guys a little further through the process!

Hell yeah keep us informed. I have always been curious how that plays out.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

In the movie or TV finally?

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score

Well done!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson