Pigs (because goats are already being used)

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Swearinger is horrible. Has been all year. He’s become useless.

Kirk can’t deop that perfectly thrown bomb. My confidence in his being anything more than a third banana is shrinking.

Sherfield is showing why he is who he is. When the lights came on he shrunk. Finally has a chance at a big play, wide open, ball hits his hands, drops it. Then follows it up with a penalty on a pretty good punt return.

The entire defense was dreadful.

Watching mccaffrey cemented in my opinion just how far David Johnson has fallen from being an impact player. He made a couple nice plays today but more often than not I just felt wanting more effort and talent each of his plays.

The oline was pretty horrendous.

Kyler used his legs but seemed genuinely baffled by this defense.

Kliff’s revolutionary offense looks like its revolting . . . on him.

And worst for last . . . Vance Joseph. Need I type more?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

Kirk can’t deop that perfectly thrown bomb. My confidence in his being anything more than a third banana is shrinking.

Sherfield is showing why he is who he is. When the lights came on he shrunk. Finally has a chance at a big play, wide open, ball hits his hands, drops it. Then follows it up with a penalty on a pretty good punt return.

Watching mccaffrey cemented in my opinion just how far David Johnson has fallen from being an impact player. He made a couple nice plays today but more often than not I just felt wanting more effort and talent each of his plays.

Every bit correct.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
The offense is going to be fine.

Do you remember going almost an entire game without crossing midfield or whatever atrocious stat happened last year? We scored a total of 20 pts in the first 3 games combined in 2018.

Again, nobody likes losing but the offense is way better and Kyler looks like the real deal.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Even on his touchdown, DJ looked slow to me.

Spot on breakdown.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score

The Cardinals are petitioning the league to officially change their name to The Pigskins because they get kicked around all over the field.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

I agree with most of what you have here. But, when you open with 2 large offensive WR drops, it's hard to be too critical of KK/KM. Add 14 points to the equation, and the final result could have been very different.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I agree with most of what you have here. But, when you open with 2 large offensive WR drops, it's hard to be too critical of KK/KM. Add 14 points to the equation, and the final result could have been very different.
Ever QB deals with drops...that is a garbage excuse. It sucks, but it is not unique to Murray.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
kK is going to have to learn that we cannot go no huddle all of the time. The main reason is we have to make a concerted effort to keep this defense off the field.

If it were me ( who has never played or coached football) I would huddle sporadically during drives when down and distance was in our favor.

I would use some power sets for max protection and rely on Kyler’s arm strength and accuracy.

EVERYBODY is utilizing the TE. Why don’t we? It not only creates some mismatches but it doesn’t allow defenses to flood the secondary with pass defenders.

That being said make no mistake where most of the blame should be put. The defense and the o-line. Many will point to Kyler “folding” near the end but there is not a qb in this league that will hold up when 5 linemen can’t block 4 guys and a defense that can’t force a punt to save their lives.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Ever QB deals with drops...that is a garbage excuse. It sucks, but it is not unique to Murray.

The Cardinals do not have the overall talent yet to overcome drops of this nature. And with our pathetic D, it just makes it that much harder to overcome.

OP
OP
Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Eh I’d give them 10pts as there’s greater likelihood they’d have kicked a Fg at end of half following kirks drop. But even that said, kyler looked rattled today. Self sacked a couple times. Started well but then seemed to get untracked and couldn’t rediscover a rhythm.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Eh I’d give them 10pts as there’s greater likelihood they’d have kicked a Fg at end of half following kirks drop. But even that said, kyler looked rattled today. Self sacked a couple times. Started well but then seemed to get untracked and couldn’t rediscover a rhythm.

Understood. But very difficult to maintain rhythm when your D gives up EVERY lead you create. Especially behind a $hitty OL. The Cardinals have a razor thin margin of error to win football games. They have been competitive in 3 games in large part due to Murray. Without him, they lose all 3 by much larger margins.

OP
OP
Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Understood. But very difficult to maintain rhythm when your D gives up EVERY lead you create. Especially behind a $hitty OL. The Cardinals have a razor thin margin of error to win football games. They have been competitive in 3 games in large part due to Murray. Without him, they lose all 3 by much larger margins.
Agree on all those points.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA