Pig

Release Date:
Studio: AI-Film, NEON
Director: Michael Sarnoski
MPAA Rating: R for language and some violence
Screenwriter: Vanessa Block, Michael Sarnoski
Genre: Drama | Thriller

Starring: Nicolas Cage, Alex Wolff, Cassandra Violet, Julia Bray

Plot Summary: A truffle hunter who lives alone in the Oregonian wilderness must return to his past in Portland in search of his beloved foraging pig after she is kidnapped.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
weird. I wonder how he finds out his pig was kidnapped when he is living alone as a truffle hunter in the wilderness. Captivating.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
I watched this last night. It was an odd little film that never went in the direction I figured it would go. Here is my description of the film with some spoilers:
It is like a backwoods John Wick. But instead of Keanu Reeves, it is Nicolas Cage... and instead of a puppy, it is a pig… and instead of being a retired assassin, he is a retired chef… and instead of killing the bad guy in the end, he makes him a really nice dinner.

Last edited:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I watched this last night. It was an odd little film that never went in the direction I figured it would go. He is my description of the film with some spoilers:
It is like a backwoods John Wick. But instead of Keanu Reeves, it is Nicolas Cage... and instead of a puppy, it is a pig… and instead of being a retired assassin, he is a retired chef… and instead of killing the bad guy in the end, he makes him a really nice dinner.
How did you watch it? Is this only in theaters?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, I can't believe how entitled I now feel about movies. My first reaction was strongly negative, like, "How dare they?" Which, really, is pretty entitled. How times have changed.

ha!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Loved this in completely, unexpected ways.