Pig

Release Date:
Studio: AI-Film, NEON
Director: Michael Sarnoski
MPAA Rating: R for language and some violence
Screenwriter: Vanessa Block, Michael Sarnoski
Genre: Drama | Thriller

Starring: Nicolas Cage, Alex Wolff, Cassandra Violet, Julia Bray

Plot Summary: A truffle hunter who lives alone in the Oregonian wilderness must return to his past in Portland in search of his beloved foraging pig after she is kidnapped.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
weird. I wonder how he finds out his pig was kidnapped when he is living alone as a truffle hunter in the wilderness. Captivating.

offset

i have a special purpose
Reaction score
I watched this last night. It was an odd little film that never went in the direction I figured it would go. Here is my description of the film with some spoilers:
It is like a backwoods John Wick. But instead of Keanu Reeves, it is Nicolas Cage... and instead of a puppy, it is a pig… and instead of being a retired assassin, he is a retired chef… and instead of killing the bad guy in the end, he makes him a really nice dinner.

Last edited:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I watched this last night. It was an odd little film that never went in the direction I figured it would go. He is my description of the film with some spoilers:
It is like a backwoods John Wick. But instead of Keanu Reeves, it is Nicolas Cage... and instead of a puppy, it is a pig… and instead of being a retired assassin, he is a retired chef… and instead of killing the bad guy in the end, he makes him a really nice dinner.
How did you watch it? Is this only in theaters?

cheesebeef

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, I can't believe how entitled I now feel about movies. My first reaction was strongly negative, like, "How dare they?" Which, really, is pretty entitled. How times have changed.

ha!