Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bad foul by IT. This may do it.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still can't get over how dumb that foul was by IT. The player wasn't even going towards the basket.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns suffered from brain cramps down the stretch costing them a win.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Too many turnovers... Crappy 3 point shooting and terrible free throw shooting... Not to mention two more Stupid techs!!

binkar

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Green is really frustrating to watch at this point. Plays completely outside of the offense, throws up bad shots, and doesn't play a lot of defense. Tonight he had 5 more shot attempts than the next closest Sun, yet played the the 7th most minutes.

I don't feel like he was this much of a chucker last year. What clicked with him to make him think he was Kobe 2.0?

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Green is really frustrating to watch at this point. Plays completely outside of the offense, throws up bad shots, and doesn't play a lot of defense. Tonight he had 5 more shot attempts than the next closest Sun, yet played the the 7th most minutes.

I don't feel like he was this much of a chucker last year. What clicked with him to make him think he was Kobe 2.0?

Coach not holding him accountable.

Wrecker

Reaction score
Oh, guys ... I'm from Ukraine, so i apologize for my crappy english, but such idiotic decisions, both on the coaching staff of the Sun, I have not seen even in our Ukrainian league. Coaching shame...

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
We must have the most T's in the league as a team. It feels like we get at least 1 a game. Coach should just sit anyone who gets a T. Maybe they'll respond to that.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Couldn't watch the game but from the box score it looks like they have really taken advantage of the bench. The +- is like night and day. am I right or no?

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Couldn't watch the game but from the box score it looks like they have really taken advantage of the bench. The +- is like night and day. am I right or no?

Yeah, our bench was terrible. Morris, Green and IT were terrible.
First half was terrible, but in the third, the Suns played amazing defense. Coach held Len and Dragic out for way too long, and the bench lost the game. Tucker and Dragic got two stupid techs, IT and Green turned the ball over a lot, IT had three stupid fouls in the fourth, we missed a bunch of free throws.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or technical fouls on Tucker and Goran. :sad:

Wasn't that second technical on Markieff? I was just getting ready to write a message about how sick I am of technicals, especially from the Morris twins. We just cannot afford them when every one of these games comes down to the wire.

Our perimeter defenders need to learn how to close on shooters without flying right by them. I mean I realize that's going to happen sometimes, but it seemed like over and over and over this game. Bledsoe was doing it a lot.

Okay, I'm over it. It was an entertaining game for the most part.

Joe

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Wasn't that second technical on Markieff? I was just getting ready to write a message about how sick I am of technicals, especially from the Morris twins. We just cannot afford them when every one of these games comes down to the wire.

Our perimeter defenders need to learn how to close on shooters without flying right by them. I mean I realize that's going to happen sometimes, but it seemed like over and over and over this game. Bledsoe was doing it a lot.

Okay, I'm over it. It was an entertaining game for the most part.

Joe

You are right. I could have sworn I heard it was on Dragic.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Was watching the box score and that third quarter gave me hope. Figured we lose like this to the Spurs.