Phoenix Rising FC sets longest winning streak in American pro soccer history! 17 Wins in a Row

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
17 and counting after last night. Apparently the opponents announcers were like "It could have been worse, we only lost 3-0"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Make that 18 in a row after a late goal makes for a 1-0 win over San Antonio!

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
19 in a row after last night!!! Got me tickets to the last dollar beer night (and I think final regular season home game) on 10/18. They have six games between now and then, and if somehow they make it to 25 straight that place will be absolute bedlam!!

Just incredible!!!

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Ugly way to get it with some fan incidents throwing stuff on field causing game to be abandoned, but officially win #20 in a row last night.

OP
OP
MadCardDisease

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ugly way to get it with some fan incidents throwing stuff on field causing game to be abandoned, but officially win #20 in a row last night.

Didn't see it. What happened?

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Someone from supporter section threw something on the pitch. Apparently wasn't someone from the Bandidos or Red Fury, and Red Fury got the guy to the cops. Then, as they were clearing the field because someone was throwing debris, a Rising fan threw a beer can and hit an opposing player in the back and the refs abandoned the game early. Was enough time passed for Rising to get the win.

Most real fans were pissed at the shameful situation.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Someone from supporter section threw something on the pitch. Apparently wasn't someone from the Bandidos or Red Fury, and Red Fury got the guy to the cops. Then, as they were clearing the field because someone was throwing debris, a Rising fan threw a beer can and hit an opposing player in the back and the refs abandoned the game early. Was enough time passed for Rising to get the win.

Most real fans were pissed at the shameful situation.

Always an idiot or 2 out there.