Phillip Lindsay released.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Young and stats are trending downwards. Loved watching him at CU and early part of his Bronco career, but not confident that he can do anything more than split carries with Edmonds.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
5th round is where we need our RB. Now that we have traded away another pick....our options are a trade down to target one of the top guys...which still not might be the best value....or we try to get a compliment to Chase and eventual starter in the 5th.

There are actually several guys that show up often in that area that could be good fits.

Rhamondre Stevenson, Larry Rountree III...small school guy...guy Ive never heard of...I dont care.

We have put ourselves in a position where we NEED to find a capable RB2 in the 5th round. Plenty of teams have done it in the past, now we need Keim to pull it off.

Ohcrap75

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I wouldn’t mind Wayne Gallman on a minimum deal. Decent all around rotational piece. Then draft a late round RB as well

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
5th round is where we need our RB. Now that we have traded away another pick....our options are a trade down to target one of the top guys...which still not might be the best value....or we try to get a compliment to Chase and eventual starter in the 5th.

There are actually several guys that show up often in that area that could be good fits.

Rhamondre Stevenson, Larry Rountree III...small school guy...guy Ive never heard of...I dont care.

We have put ourselves in a position where we NEED to find a capable RB2 in the 5th round. Plenty of teams have done it in the past, now we need Keim to pull it off.
"Needing" Keim to pull it off & it actually happening are light years apart I hate to say lol. I'll have my fingers crossed though.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Hasn’t fumbled but he’s a real bad blocker & receiving back.
He is a better receiver than stats show. Drew Lock's accuracy is really bad and it impacts leading his backs out of the backfield. Living in Colorado I see this a lot. You are correct in saying he brings nothing as a blocker.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Wish we had an offensive coordinator or run game coordinator to ask? Lindsey is better then we have now, which ain’t saying much, we’re like worst in the NFL, go ahead and blame it on the oline some more - that has really worked out well for us - not!

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Wish we had an offensive coordinator or run game coordinator to ask? Lindsey is better then we have now, which ain’t saying much, we’re like worst in the NFL, go ahead and blame it on the oline some more - that has really worked out well for us - not!

Sean Patrick Kugler is an American football coach who is the run game coordinator and offensive line coach for the Arizona Cardinals of the National Football League.

Reaction score

"Needing" Keim to pull it off & it actually happening are light years apart I hate to say lol. I'll have my fingers crossed though.
Perfect response.

I think the writings on the wall; Cardinals (Keim) will target either Travis Etienne, or Najee Harris as 1st round pick. And along with that the plan will be to throw spit and bailing wire out on the edge to defend against #1 WR's!

jlove

AZ Born and Bred!!!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
I watched more Broncos games than I care to admit because I had Melvin Gordon for FF. Lindsay is awful

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Perfect response.

I think the writings on the wall; Cardinals (Keim) will target either Travis Etienne, or Najee Harris as 1st round pick. And along with that the plan will be to throw spit and bailing wire out on the edge to defend against #1 WR's!
I really hope here in the next week or two he trades for a good veteran CB & then drafts one at #16? I'm not gonna hold my breath though lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson