Petition to the Suns

itlnsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I want everyone in the arena at our home games, especially the people behind the basket, to have a picture of Kobe's goofy modeling shots, specifically the one in the hat. Can you imagine a sea of those things while Kobe is at the line. Absolutely legendary. Talk about a home crowd giving our team as much of an edge as we could. They need to pass those out to the crowd. We gotta make this happen. Get Kerr on the line, send Sarver a petition, anything. How do we get it done?

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I dont think you need to even petition that. I know there will be some fans with all sorts of gags. There always are

Hell, even Utah did that. As a matter of fact, they had a 10 year old holding up a large poster with a hotel clerk last season. The network refused to show it for obvious reasons

OP
OP
itlnsunsfan

itlnsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I dont think you need to even petition that. I know there will be some fans with all sorts of gags. There always are

Hell, even Utah did that. As a matter of fact, they had a 10 year old holding up a large poster with a hotel clerk last season. The network refused to show it for obvious reasons

I want it to be coordinated though, so every fan, especially those behind the basket, have access to them.

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
I want it to be coordinated though, so every fan, especially those behind the basket, have access to them.

Set up a paypal account, ask for donations and print them out yourself. THen hand them out before the games.

I will be willing to donate some money, but I better get one of those pictures!!!

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
How about they just paint one onto the court.

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Utah fans used that picture and did a darn good job of dressing like him. I doubt it irked him

TheKid_1

Registered
Reaction score
Yall want to do something real original? Do this, but instead use the Kobe picture!

You must be registered for see images

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
Yall want to do something real original? Do this, but instead use the Kobe picture!

You must be registered for see images

The 2 ASU girls might distract Kobe. That just may work!!!!!!

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We need to find women to wear prosthetic butts, ala the Kardashians, to get in Lamar's head.

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
We need to find women to wear prosthetic butts, ala the Kardashians, to get in Lamar's head.

Maybe Ill just sacrifice my girlfriend!!! Its for the good of the team so its ok.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't believe these type stunts work on a veteran no matter where they are displayed in the arena. Maybe a rookie, but even that is doubtful.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I don't believe these type stunts work on a veteran no matter where they are displayed in the arena. Maybe a rookie, but even that is doubtful.

They don't especially against a player like Kobe. Guys like him practice with loud crowd noise pumped through the speakers so is to inoculate themselves from distractions during game play. They have so much tunnel vision it's uncanny. You can be the most talented player on the court, but if you let little distractions like that get to you, you are worthless.