Pete Prisco says its Williams #1

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by azsouthendzone, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Shaggy

Shaggy Site Owner Administrator Staff Member

I'll take #3.

2. Chris_Sanders

Chris_Sanders Super Moderator Contributor

I am fine with any of those 3.

The Bosa thing confounds me. We have spent all off season bitching about us constantly signing injury prone players and we want to draft a guy who has already had 2 season ending surgeries including an ACL tear at #1.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
  3. Chris_Sanders

Chris_Sanders Super Moderator Contributor

Kyler Murray MIGHT get hurt in the NFL.

Bosa has played in two full seasons in 4 years. Maybe one. It looks like he missed a game as a freshman but I can't be certain

4. bennyperrin23

bennyperrin23 Rookie

Rosen is not a Bust! Brady couldn’t have won with our line of misfits to end the season and still josh finished with decent numbers of 11 td 14 int. Not great but not terrible. I will have to admit not getting fitz the ball was an issue but maybe fitz wasn’t even barely close to being open 80 percent of the time. Give Rosen another shot with his 4th straight different offensive coordinator jeez. Pick Williams, **** Bosa he will get hurt, family history of that.

lobo likes this.
  5. GuernseyCard

GuernseyCard Registered

You'd hesitate and then some, if it's prohibited in the League bylaws. And I somehow doubt this issue hasn't been brought up previously.

6. Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones Has No Time For Love

I think this is fair Chris. As someone who has advocated for Kyler the loudest, I would be very disappointed if we play it safe and draft defense. Of the two top defenders..... I just dont trust QW. I think his snap count will be a long term problem. So if we do go defense.... I would tend to play it safe with Bosa, who can pass rush and run defend while playing over 65% of defensive snaps.

If you want to get technical.... I would prefer a trade back over Bosa or QW though.

Although I consider health to be a skill..... Bosa's injuries were not of the chronic, or nagging variety. He doesn't have a bad back, or arthritic knees. Both recoveries went well, and there is very little possibility that one injury will lead to a relapse. That is why I don't really trust that injury history line.

Solar7 likes this.