Pelicans @ Suns Saturday game thread 12-17-2022

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
That’s a big boy win. Book looked so much better tonight than the last game - and I’m talking about his movement and timing. That’s an epic superstar effort carrying the team back from a 24 point deficit with 58 points.

But man he needs some help. This is ridiculous.

And okogie tenacity is really fun to watch. But having him d up zion isn’t gonna be a long-term answer imo.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
That’s a big boy win. Book looked so much better tonight than the last game - and I’m talking about his movement and timing. That’s an epic superstar effort carrying the team back from a 24 point deficit with 58 points.

And okogie tenacity is really fun to watch. But having him d up zion isn’t gonna be a long-term answer imo.
It will help a lot to get Ayton and both Cams back. I still think when healthy this team is close. Still need one or two more role players at the deadline assuming there isn't a big deal out there to be made.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Josh Okogie would show his hands but guard Zion with his body.

I think he can help guard Luka in the same manner.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It will help a lot to get Ayton and both Cams back. I still think when healthy this team is close. Still need one or two more role players at the deadline assuming there isn't a big deal out there to be made.

Agree. The Suns need to replace Crowder and fill that empty roster spot.

I'm not sure if Saric can return to form.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

If we need Booker to go nuclear to win regular season games he’s going to be toast come playoff time.

The league is telling you what they think of the Suns. 5 minutes left in that game and the second Booker crossed half court two guys came sprinting at him. No respect at all for any of the other Suns on the court including Paul.

Carolinacacti

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If we need Booker to go nuclear to win regular season games he’s going to be toast come playoff time.

The league is telling you what they think of the Suns. 5 minutes left in that game and the second Booker crossed half court two guys came sprinting at him. No respect at all for any of the other Suns on the court including Paul.
Teams have been doing it all year long. Paul will make them pay

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here are some Devin Booker highlights from last night.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Yeah and apparently monty still hasn’t figured out the counter for that. Book should know first, second and third reads there automatically and find someone for a wide open three or uncontested layup.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose