Pat's Run

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What a perfect day for a run. Great job by everyone involved. I can't believe how many people were out there.

Nailed my goal of 42 minutes on the dot.

OP
OP
Jersey Girl

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bump. Who is in this year? I registered today. Am excited. This is my favorite run by far.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pat's Run in 42 degree, but sunny conditions. 34:28 unofficially since the shadow run is not timed.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Pat's Run in 42 degree, but sunny conditions. 34:28 unofficially since the shadow run is not timed.

I got 28:03. Way slower than I wanted to go, but I knew after a mile that I wasn't going to PR. My body felt great, but I'm still shaking off the effects of a cold. I didn't realize it until I pushed my HR up to about 175. My lungs just couldn't keep up. So I eased up and enjoyed the race. It was a perfect morning for running.

My 17 year-old son got 16th at 23:10 and my 14 year-old son ran for the first time and got 35:50.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got 28:03. Way slower than I wanted to go, but I knew after a mile that I wasn't going to PR. My body felt great, but I'm still shaking off the effects of a cold. I didn't realize it until I pushed my HR up to about 175. My lungs just couldn't keep up. So I eased up and enjoyed the race. It was a perfect morning for running.

My 17 year-old son got 16th at 23:10 and my 14 year-old son ran for the first time and got 35:50.

The cold weather hit my lungs hard. I lost at least two minutes from it.

OP
OP
Jersey Girl

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought I was doing pretty well with my time until I got the actual results. Finished in just over 57 minutes. Not my best time, not my worst. Didn't run the whole thing though.

I already have my goal for next year. Finish under 55:00. Might sound lame, but it is something that will be a challenge for me. :)

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope to be in good enough shape to even CONSIDER doing it next year. Be proud!

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who was out there today? I did my 6th one in Portland for the shadow run. I felt like crap with a cold, but was only off by about 5 seconds from last year. My pace last year was 7:46 and it was 7:47 this year. There is not an official time tracker for the shadow runs, so I rely on my Nike App.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Who was out there today? I did my 6th one in Portland for the shadow run. I felt like crap with a cold, but was only off by about 5 seconds from last year. My pace last year was 7:46 and it was 7:47 this year. There is not an official time tracker for the shadow runs, so I rely on my Nike App.

Wow. It’s been 5 years since this thread was bumped. Another fun race. I averaged 6:53 per mile this year. Ran hard but didn’t crush it too hard because I’ve got a triathlon next weekend.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
Jersey Girl

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We were there! Had my worst time ever as I pushed my 35-pound toddler in a big ol jogging stroller through the course. I even did better when I was seven months pregnant and when I actually carried her when she was nine months old! Still, it was a great time! Even found the beer party this year, lol!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardsunsfan