Reaction score
Yea that was pretty awful and embarrassing

OP
OP
splitsecond

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Well, at least it should make his extension a little more reasonable? last week and this week have been piss poor for him.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is the type of stuff fans do that pisses me off. Seriously Patrick Peterson can go to hell? Ill take this guy on my team everyday of the week he's a legit top 5 corner in this league.

Same type of idiot fans boo'ed KJ in the playoffs

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
This thread is garbage. Players do this ALL THE TIME. It's what the Pittsburgh Coach said he was doing on that punt return.

Was there really some way that Peterson could have had an impact on that play had he been watching the field?

Oh, no?

Well, then. Who cares?

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This is the type of stuff fans do that pisses me off. Seriously Patrick Peterson can go to hell? Ill take this guy on my team everyday of the week he's a legit top 5 corner in this league.

agree 100%. i can understand why athletes hate some fans with threads like this.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score

:thumbup:

He made a mistake but was solid all game otherwise

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with calling out PP on that play. As long as you give him credit when he makes a great play (which I do). He acts like he is Neon, and he is not. However, he has made many many great plays for us. I love PP the player, but hated what he did on that play.

Capital Card

The Kobayashi of Kool-Aid
Reaction score
This was one of the best defensive performances I've seen in a LONG time. PP was a key figure in shutting down Seattle's passing game.

He had his back to fumble and get's called out? SMH.

Great win by all today. (except for that guy that lines up at TE… but I'll save that discussion for another day.)

Go Cards!!!

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I'm losing respect about #21 with each passing game. :mulli:

He's scared on punt returns & really is hurting the team continuing to do that job, isn't a shutdown CB by any means, now this. Wtf dude?:bang:

itlnsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with calling out PP on that play. As long as you give him credit when he makes a great play (which I do). He acts like he is Neon, and he is not. However, he has made many many great plays for us. I love PP the player, but hated what he did on that play.

Agreed

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh and split second will be missing next week due to the thread title

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
And not a single Seahack WR had over 40 yards in receiving! Yeah, he freaking sucks, smh.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Doesn't matter if players or coaches "do it all the time"... Bottom line is it shouldn't be done. If you are on te field, your eyes and focus are on your assignment and the play - period!
PP got lazy and actually looked at the jumbotron during a live play... Are you kidding me? And had he not been lazy, he might have been able to grab that fumble, or, at minimum make a play on the ball...
PP is so loaded with talent and is such an amazing person off the field. Hard to come down on him this way. However, he messed up...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson