Patrick Peterson

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It's all too obvious that Peterson is doing whatever he can do to play himself out of AZ. As soon as he lands elsewhere, you will see a huge step up in his play. Take it to the bank. That's the new NFL today. Exactly how players will continue to escape from doormat organizations moving forward.
I've thought that also, but the more I watch him play..................I think he's lost a step, step & a half maybe? He said these were gonna be the best 10 games he's played, when he came back. He's playing like a CB we claimed off waivers right now. Maybe it's the system? Highly unlikely both Wilks & VJ system doesn't fit him. I can't stand Richard Sherman but you know what? He adapts, can play in different systems, he's like 31 & right now, PP couldn't hold his jock strap imo. Just threw up in my mouth a little bit typing that lol. I hope PP figures it out but until he shows me he can still play.........? I ain't changing my mind. He looks slow.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I’d trade him this offseason to the Cowpies for Michael Gallup straight up & be happy with it! :mrgreen: Then run like hell laughing all the way to Warner Drive

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I’d trade him this offseason to the Cowpies for Michael Gallup straight up & be happy with it! :mrgreen: Then run like hell laughing all the way to Warner Drive
Gallup is exactly the kind of long speed WR we need. I actually liked Kirk better coming out of college, but Gallup has been much better.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It's all too obvious that Peterson is doing whatever he can do to play himself out of AZ. As soon as he lands elsewhere, you will see a huge step up in his play. Take it to the bank. That's the new NFL today. Exactly how players will continue to escape from doormat organizations moving forward.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
"Teamleader" ... my ...

Fitz shows what a Teamleader has to look like ... not PP21

We are now a bit wiser but in handsight we should have traded him in the off-season or last year before week 9.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I've thought that also, but the more I watch him play..................I think he's lost a step, step & a half maybe? He said these were gonna be the best 10 games he's played, when he came back. He's playing like a CB we claimed off waivers right now. Maybe it's the system? Highly unlikely both Wilks & VJ system doesn't fit him. I can't stand Richard Sherman but you know what? He adapts, can play in different systems, he's like 31 & right now, PP couldn't hold his jock strap imo. Just threw up in my mouth a little bit typing that lol. I hope PP figures it out but until he shows me he can still play.........? I ain't changing my mind. He looks slow.

PP was physically gifted to be a straight up, m2m, shut down CB. With age, you inevitably lose some of that ability. Has he lost a step or two? It's possible, and maybe even likely. A winning environment though may be just what he needs to eke out a couple more decent seasons. Sherman was never as physically gifted, but he certainly had the mental makeup to adjust to different schemes/systems. From our vantage point, it's unfair to judge their heart & work ethic. But, it would appear that Sherman was more willing and better able to use his intellect to further his game beyond what he was physically born to do. One of these guys did go to Stanford. And no one would ever confuse LSU with Stanford from an educational standpoint.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

"Teamleader" ... my ...

Fitz shows what a Teamleader has to look like ... not PP21

We are now a bit wiser but in handsight we should have traded him in the off-season or last year before week 9.

Great job as a leader.

I actually don't have a problem with the response. He SHOULD be mad. The entire team should be mad.

With that said, the message definitely shouldn't come from Peterson. The person who hurt the team with this 6 game suspension, and hasn't done much in his return.

OP
OP
DVontel

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images attach

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I am sure P2 is likely done as #1 corner. But unlike Kyler Murray, there were no unanswered questions about P2's rookie season like Murray is starting to raise.

Sent from my 6060S using Tapatalk

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I am sure P2 is likely done as #1 corner. But unlike Kyler Murray, there were no unanswered questions about P2's rookie season like Murray is starting to raise.

OP
OP
DVontel

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Who the hell gives a a damn about how Peterson was his rookie season? What does that have to do with anything?

The guy is not even trying. Getting beat WR2s & rookie WRs. He still tackles like a damn punk all the while being a veteran. He should be showing some damn leadership like Chandler.

Everybody here needs to be questioning was he good because of his natural ability or PEDs during his peak years?

Keim is a stone cold idiot for not trading him for that 1st.

The fact that some of you guys are STILL giving this dude leeway says a lot.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I doubt you get a 1st for him anymore...not with 1 year left on his deal.....BUT...if you could package him to move up for Chase Young it's worth it.

If not, you take a 2nd and a 4th....you trade down in the 1st round....and you LOAD UP on offensive and defensive lineman.

It has become clear in the NFL that elite Lineman do not become FA's anymore. We need to build the lines through the draft, and spend cap money on skill players that can come in and play right away.

2 O-Lineman and 2 D-Lineman in the first 3 rounds.l

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Who the hell gives a a damn about how Peterson was his rookie season? What does that have to do with anything?

The guy is not even trying. Getting beat WR2s & rookie WRs. He still tackles like a damn punk all the while being a veteran. He should be showing some damn leadership like Chandler.

Everybody here needs to be questioning was he good because of his natural ability or PEDs during his peak years?

I think you missed it. Please read my first line of previous post again.

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score

Peterson made a handful of good open field tackles also. Take your personal vendetta somewhere else. Tired of your misinformed drum beat

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
DVontel

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think you missed it. Please read my first line of previous post again.

You said “likely”, which implies you still have a little bit of belief in there, sadly.

It was no point of bringing up Peterson’s rookie year. None at all.

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
PP was physically gifted to be a straight up, m2m, shut down CB. With age, you inevitably lose some of that ability. Has he lost a step or two? It's possible, and maybe even likely. A winning environment though may be just what he needs to eke out a couple more decent seasons. Sherman was never as physically gifted, but he certainly had the mental makeup to adjust to different schemes/systems. From our vantage point, it's unfair to judge their heart & work ethic. But, it would appear that Sherman was more willing and better able to use his intellect to further his game beyond what he was physically born to do. One of these guys did go to Stanford. And no one would ever confuse LSU with Stanford from an educational standpoint.
Yeaaaaa until sherman opens his mouth and makes you question everything about stanford.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You said “likely”, which implies you still have a little bit of belief in there, sadly.

It was no point of bringing up Peterson’s rookie year. None at all.
HOF talent players always figure it. So P2 may too. May be not At this time I would not bat an eye if P2 is not playing for Cardinals given what we are seeing on field right now. I always hold high esteem for players like Dockett, Dansby, Calais, Larry, P2, Warner, Palmer etc. One bad season will not lessen their Cardinals contributions in my eyes.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose