Patrick Peterson Today

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let's not make this comparison to a women's menstrual cycle. It degrades women and considering your mother had to push you out of her, let's be respectful on that topic. Plus, it's scientifically proven that women have a higher pain threshold than men.
Not real men :)

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Great to see that A-Dub can still bring the heat!

Dougmo

Veteran
Reaction score
For what's it worth, I like posts on past players performances. Looking at some of the vitriol earlier on this post, I think it's valid to verify if we made good decisions or not. For years, we'd let players go for nickels on the dime and they'd have great careers after leaving. I'm always interested in evaluating if our front office made the right decisions. How they perform in their post-cardinal career isn't the only factor, but it should be a consideration.
It was like watching Calais, he obviously still had some gas in the tank and was a great locker room guy. Based primarily on how he performed with the Jags (and how our replacements performed), I'd say that was a bad call.
Another one is the Reddick vs Golden decision. Both are performing well (as far as i can tell), our D looks amazing so you can't really criticize Keim, but i would have liked to have kept both and it seems like that would have been a good decision.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lighten up Francis
Nah, I'm good. Perpetuating a stigma that by being weak you are a women is damaging to young women everywhere. It creates legit metal issues like body dysmorphia and low self esteem that leads to suicide.

If want to live you life putting other down to make you feel better about yourself, I genuinely feel sorry for you. It's not how we should live our lives. We should prop eachother up, not tear each other down.

And notice, you resorted to name calling to me politely asked a favor. Think about that for a minute or two.

Last edited:
OP
OP
tnmike

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Nah, I'm good. Perpetuating a stigma that by being weak you are a women is damaging to young women everywhere. It creates legit metal issues like body dysmorphia and low self esteem that leads to suicide.

If want to live you life putting other down to make you feel better about yourself, I genuinely feel sorry for you. It'd not how we should live our lives. We should prop eachother up, not tear each other down.

And notice, you resorted to name calling to me politely asked a favor. Think about that for a minute or two.
Today's public service announcement brought to us today from the perpetually butt hurt

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today's public service announcement

Among girls aged 10 to 14 years, the rate increased about 13% per year; in contrast, among boys in the same age group, the rate increased 7% per year. Among youth aged 15 to 19 years, rates increased about 8% per year among girls and 3.5% among boys.

But cool, keeping make light of it.

OP
OP
tnmike

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

If want to live you life putting other down to make you feel better about yourself, I genuinely feel sorry for you. It'd not how we should live our lives. We should prop eachother up, not tear each other down.

You don't even know what lighten up Francis refers to do you?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

FYI you are right about all of this. I was joking, but I do understand that with most audiences, what I said wasn't right and it was a misogynistic comment.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
*Cues Frank Sinatra - "The September of My Years" for PP and Richard Sherman*

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose