Patrick Peterson Today

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah didn't expect anything different since i have watched his plays recently
Obviously hid ego ignore it or some other football journalist ex players fans not really watching Cardinals games

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good post. Nice thread. Hope you’re 1/1000 as successful as PP in your life.
Lol
Man, why?
We know he was great, just he s not anymore
He has been paid fairly well to accept critics
Right?
Is not about being successful or not in our lives, we can criticize players even without being successful as them

Last edited:

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Good post. Nice thread. Hope you’re 1/1000 as successful as PP in your life.
PP was my favorite player. I proudly wore his jersey. Then his demands to be traded, taking PEDs, lying about taking PEDS, lacking of tackling, running out of bounds to avoid any contact, blasting the Cardinals and the list goes on. You reap what you sow.

Last edited:

WakeForestCard

Veteran
Reaction score
Anyone have an eye on the secondary today? Thoughts on Marco Wilson? Never saw him mentioned, but that means nothing as a CB and I wasnt locked into them.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Anyone have an eye on the secondary today? Thoughts on Marco Wilson? Never saw him mentioned, but that means nothing as a CB and I wasnt locked into them.
The great pass rush helped our secondary
But i have been impressed
Certainly cb he is probably the toughest position for a rookie in the modern Nfl
He is quick to react, athletic, fast, can stick with the receiver without being overly aggressive

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PP was my favorite player. I proudly wore his jersey. Then his demands to be traded, taking PEDs, lying about taking PEDS, blasting the Cardinals and the list goes on. You reap what you sow.
Yep and then having the nerve to get pissed at the organization that they wouldn’t pay him his full salary while he was out on suspension for cheating.....

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lol
Man, why?
We know he was great, just he s not anymore
He has been paid fairly well to accept critics
Right?
Is not about being successful or not in our lives, we can criticize players even without being successful as them

because it’s not criticism this is like a scorned ex talking about someone who’s done them wrong

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Yep and then having the nerve to get pissed at the organization that they wouldn’t pay him his full salary while he was out on suspension for cheating.....
yeah... the gall...the nerve... the sheer audacity of that spoiled entitled ********.

I would have cut him,..paid him his money but made him sign an agreement to never put on a cardinals jersey ever again,..not even for halloween.

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
He got smoked by Joe Burrow and Ja'mar Chase . He looked just as pitiful as last year.
Peterson doesnt wear 21 for the vikings. The #21 you saw getting smoked was Breeshaud Breeland. According to PFF, peterson gave up 2 catches for 24 yards, thats a really good game for any starting CB in the NFL. I believe both our starting CB gave up ~60 yards each.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Addition by subtraction is a real thing. I hate to say it but getting a tad younger like Corner and WR I think might benefit the team overall this season.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose