Patrick Peterson Today

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let's not make this comparison to a women's menstrual cycle. It degrades women and considering your mother had to push you out of her, let's be respectful on that topic. Plus, it's scientifically proven that women have a higher pain threshold than men.
Not real men :)

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Great to see that A-Dub can still bring the heat!

Dougmo

Veteran
Reaction score
For what's it worth, I like posts on past players performances. Looking at some of the vitriol earlier on this post, I think it's valid to verify if we made good decisions or not. For years, we'd let players go for nickels on the dime and they'd have great careers after leaving. I'm always interested in evaluating if our front office made the right decisions. How they perform in their post-cardinal career isn't the only factor, but it should be a consideration.
It was like watching Calais, he obviously still had some gas in the tank and was a great locker room guy. Based primarily on how he performed with the Jags (and how our replacements performed), I'd say that was a bad call.
Another one is the Reddick vs Golden decision. Both are performing well (as far as i can tell), our D looks amazing so you can't really criticize Keim, but i would have liked to have kept both and it seems like that would have been a good decision.