Patrick Peterson Says "Kyler Only Cares About Kyler", Kyler Responds

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I will say.

If Kyler never says they were schematically **** then there is no P2 quote.
I don't think so. P2 "clarified" his quotes today and it all had to do with Kyler moping on the sidelines, yelling at coaches, ect.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don't think so. P2 "clarified" his quotes today and it all had to do with Kyler moping on the sidelines, yelling at coaches, ect.
I think thats just him cleaning it up. The discussion on the podcast started with the co-host saying he didnt like Kyler saying that about his coach (even if he honestly meant the play was defended to perfection by the Chargers).

P2 might have felt that way, but Kyler opened up the door for him to say it publicly.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It's literally titled "WE have to be better" and all he does is state some facts. "If I don;t turn the ball over 3 times we have a better chance to win the game" is just reality.

Kyler has had some terrible games this year where he has been the cause of the loss and blamed everyone as a whole. Not once has he said "I need to do better". Yet I've heard Josh Allen (who is a far better QB) say it several times about himself.
Lol at you reading his “if I don’t turn the ball over 3 times we have a better chance to win the game” as anything other than a “I have to do better” quote. Obsession hatred is bad for the soul.

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I will say.

If Kyler never says they were schematically **** then there is no P2 quote.
P2 did a Call of Duty celebration in the end zone to mock Kyler a month ago.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...ation-after-cardinals-qb-throws-interception/

Peterson is trying to create a media career for himself for after he retires, and one of the easiest ways to get clicks right now is to pile on Kyler. People are still talking about his comments a few days later, so it obviously worked.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If Kyler is competitive as he claims he'd try to win out. Just for the chance to get a potential shot at the Vikings again in the 1st round. Long shot, but crazier things have happened.

Talk about a great drama filled storyline.

Unfortunately, he'll probably instead just try to throw as many tds against P2...on Madden.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Any player in this league who tries to make as make as much money from an org as they can is selfish. It's a freaking BUSINESS, more than ever.. who cares?! PP should absolutely be the last one to throw stones. It's laughable any player in this league would call someone selfish IMO

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He is playing both sides and you know it.

I think he said one thing he believes is true and in this clip he's explained what he meant by it. I think he regrets the wat he did it and the coverage it's got and he's trying to fix that a bit but he's not playing both sides. If anything in this clip he doubles down.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I do, but only because having a QB who seems to be constantly knee deep in drama nowadays is obviously bad for winning football games.
Most of the drama, however, is because he's so quiet and doesn't say much...people like to use conjecture to perpetuate drama. It's all very passive aggressive on both sides.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's all right, cause it's all white.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I mean, Mac is shouting about passing it more because the run sucks. Which is contructive feedback.

Kyler just screen shut the F up.

Screaming aside they aren't remotely similar.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I mean, Mac is shouting about passing it more because the run sucks. Which is contructive feedback.

Kyler just screen shut the F up.

Screaming aside they aren't remotely similar.
Side note, he was saying "the quick game sucks" and wanted to throw it deep. He spoke about it post game, and was surprisingly candid about it.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He says Throw the effing ball, the effing run game sucks.
He said quick game, not run game. The point still stands though. Run the clip and have quick game in mind, lines up perfectly. He also clarified post game that he wanted to stop throwing it short and get chunk plays. Which is funny, because their own TD of the night came on a screen.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
He said quick game, not run game. The point still stands though. Run the clip and have quick game in mind, lines up perfectly. He also clarified post game that he wanted to stop throwing it short and get chunk plays. Which is funny, because their own TD of the night came on a screen.
Just admit that he dropped 3 f bombs towards his coach and didn't get nearly the treatment Murray got. It's clear as day in the clip I shared, no matter how he attempted to clarify.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose