Patrick Peterson Says "Kyler Only Cares About Kyler", Kyler Responds

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If I have a problem with another man & I have his number, I will call/text him & let him know. I’m not going to air it out gossip to the public like a high school girl.

You can hate Kyler all you want, but if you agree with the way Peterson went about this, that says a lot about you.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I find the Peterson stuff on this board interesting.

He said he didn't like how he was treated by Keim...

He said he thinks Kyler is about Kyler...

What parts of these two statements are not echoed by many on this board? And yet, Peterson gets a ton of heat.

Yeah this bored is laughable at times it’s pages and pages of how much SK and KM sucks and is all about video games

Someone else’s says exactly what’s been said on this board day after day and it’s a bunch of dudes crying all of a sudden. Ooooh no don’t say the thing I’ve been saying for months

EndZone

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Hated that loser when he was here, I see he found a way to hide his PED's. Nuk should take note

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
The timing of it is just funny.

Why didn’t he do this last year? Had all the opportunity to do it last year. You & I know the answer to that, though.

Gotta front-run, I guess.
That is the valid critique IMO. He is airing his grievances when the Vikings are up and the Cardinals are down which is how Peterson liked to play when he was in AZ as well. I just find it interesting that people are acting like none of this is accurate.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Where there is smoke there is normally a fire.

Too much smoke for it not to be true.

The icing on the cake for me was Larry in the Niners pre game pointing out he still talks with many of the players and they nodding a long and offering no defense as Young and then Schefter ripped into Kyler.

Schefter is connected, he knows the score, and when those guys aren't on camera they aren't swapping recipes. They are talking about football. I'd put money on Steve Young getting his talking points from Larry and Schefter before the game.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Peterson is the wrong guy to throw stones. That said, He‘s clearly not alone in questioning Murray’s dedication.

So now we're listening to Fitz Sr? Jr and Sr have disagreed with many comments...and throw his brother Marcus into that mess, too.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Too much smoke for it not to be true.

The icing on the cake for me was Larry in the Niners pre game pointing out he still talks with many of the players and they nodding a long and offering no defense as Young and then Schefter ripped into Kyler.

Schefter is connected, he knows the score, and when those guys aren't on camera they aren't swapping recipes. They are talking about football. I'd put money on Steve Young getting his talking points from Larry and Schefter before the game.
And Larry going on and on about how Colt is a consummate pro who studies the game and is a real leader.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
BTW, Peterson making character claims on a person who he probably was not that close to while playing on defense, and a young person at that who I doubt has the same perspective since entering the league, is irresponsible to say the least... sort of like when PP's attention would zone out during a game till, he was terrified at the prospect of having to tackle someone

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I see it like this.

P2 is a massive douche and this is peak irony coming from him. One of the biggest divas the Cards ever had. This is the guy that said he'd rather have a gold jacket for himself than a ring for the team.

At the same time it doesn't mean he's wrong and Kyler kinda throws off those vibes in the way he never takes responsibility for anything.

Feels like a "Takes one to know one" moment.

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
I see it like this.

P2 is a massive douche and this is peak irony coming from him. One of the biggest divas the Cards ever had. This is the guy that said he'd rather have a gold jacket for himself than a ring for the team.

At the same time it doesn't mean he's wrong and Kyler kinda throws off those vibes in the way he never takes responsibility for anything.

Feels like a "Takes one to know one" moment.
I have seen him more than once say he has to play better (and then states the whole team has to play better) but to say he never takes responsibility is off

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
seems like a lot of projection is going on with Pat P here................

Borderrat

Veteran
Reaction score
Peterson basically stated what many board members including myself have stated. At the same time Peterson, while possibly correct, is a hypocrite. Call yourself out Peterson for using PED's, getting suspended then crying for not getting paid. It goes both ways.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Williams never cheated, never bashed the organization and never publicly trashed a teammate. Not even close to a comparison.

Newsflash, lots a good to great Cardinals players, played on those same "worst teams", without being d-bags when their careers were over or when going to another team.
I agree with most of this. Peterson was vocal about his disdain for the organization and his continued bitterness. He won’t ever be in the class as Aeneas.

That said, Aeneas didn’t demand a trade during the social media era when we really got to know what players felt about the organization and the Bidwills. I guarantee had Aeneas done that in 2022, the remarks from him would be less than fruitful.

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
I agree with most of this. Peterson was vocal about his disdain for the organization and his continued bitterness. He won’t ever be in the class as Aeneas.

That said, Aeneas didn’t demand a trade during the social media era when we really got to know what players felt about the organization and the Bidwills. I guarantee had Aeneas done that in 2022, the remarks from him would be less than fruitful.
And how has Aeneas ever expressed himself that prompts you to guarantee that. Social media is still communication no different than back then, and back then people used rumors to fill in the gap and there was never even any of that from my recollection

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose