Patrick Peterson Says "Kyler Only Cares About Kyler", Kyler Responds

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I find the Peterson stuff on this board interesting.

He said he didn't like how he was treated by Keim...

He said he thinks Kyler is about Kyler...

What parts of these two statements are not echoed by many on this board? And yet, Peterson gets a ton of heat.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

What parts of these two statements are not echoed by many on this board? And yet, Peterson gets a ton of heat.
Peterson waited until all that was in the public sphere before saying it. Its grifty timing to boost his podcast at best.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

Exactly. Just because PP21 is a diva doesn’t mean he’s wrong.

I also remind fans that this guy played for a handful of the worst teams in Cardinal history and still played for us for 10 seasons. Before the “he asked for a trade” responses, Aeneas Williams did the same thing

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

My issue with him is that it all stems from him cheating and the team not agreeing to pay him while suspended. His cheating is the epitome of being selfish. Until he holds himself in check, he should just keep his mouth shut and play ball.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Exactly. Just because PP21 is a diva doesn’t mean he’s wrong.

I also remind fans that this guy played for a handful of the worst teams in Cardinal history and still played for us for 10 seasons. Before the “he asked for a trade” responses, Aeneas Williams did the same thing
Williams never cheated, never bashed the organization and never publicly trashed a teammate. Not even close to a comparison.

Newsflash, lots a good to great Cardinals players, played on those same "worst teams", without being d-bags when their careers were over or when going to another team.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I find the Peterson stuff on this board interesting. He said he didn't like how he was treated by Keim... He said he thinks Kyler is about Kyler... What parts of these two statements are not echoed by many on this board? And yet, Peterson gets a ton of heat.
The timing of it is just funny.

Why didn’t he do this last year? Had all the opportunity to do it last year. You & I know the answer to that, though.

Gotta front-run, I guess.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose