Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Scheme/coach

Votes: 7 11.9%

• Total voters

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When you say “won” you mean he allowed Evans to be the leading receiver, rack up 82 yards, including crucial catch on the game winning drive and then consistently shying away from tackles or severely over running plays to avoid tackles and then LINING UP offsides to give them a second chance at what ended up being the difference of the game?!? THAT winning??? Lol.

I used to be a huge PP supporter. I acknowledged his shortcomings, like being a less than motivated tackler. But it was because of his excellence as a cover corner. Now we are seeing week-in and week-out evidence that such excellence was likely the product of PEDs. He’s not great any longer. Imo he’s become average in the pass game and awful in the run game. Failure to see this is akin to pumping up DJ as still a great running back.

not to mention, PP wasn't only on Evans. He got beat on another couple plays as well.

and he was just atrocious in every other area... consistently running himself out of RB screens and there's NO excuse for the FG idiocy. And he's apparently STILL not in shape with freaking cramps relegating him to the sideline during the most important drive of the game.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Those 2 TB WR's are the best duo in the league (statistically). PP and Murphy did a very nice job limiting them....period.

I think jameis Winston did a nice a job limiting them
Probably the worst qb we faced this season

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He was pretty good in coverage today. Even fighting through an injury.

But that off-sides on the FG was huge TheCardFan! You look at losing plays... K1 Int, Williams drop, and the PP21 penalty..

Stupid, stupid penalty. Unforgivable.
Big kick to the nuts was allowing an 80 yard drive with a minute to play to end the half and give up a TD.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I think jameis Winston did a nice a job limiting them
Probably the worst qb we faced this season

Lol.. Winston is horrible. He's a turnover machine. Yeah sure, he lit up our sorry ass pass defense, but TB will never, ever, win anything with Jameis at the controls.

Milgod

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Absolutely ludicrous the stick he gets. He was terrible last week. Good the week before and decent yesterday.

Yes, he's held to a higher stabdsta, but he's not nearly as poor as some here seem to think.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Absolutely ludicrous the stick he gets. He was terrible last week. Good the week before and decent yesterday.

Yes, he's held to a higher stabdsta, but he's not nearly as poor as some here seem to think.
No he’s become average. Which is below what he’s going to demand in pay. He’s no longer a shutdown corner.

OP
OP
D

Dingding

Veteran
Reaction score
Lowest ranked player on PFF against TB. 46 overall . 41 against the pass.

OP
OP
D

Dingding

Veteran
Reaction score
This guy will never play safety. He won’t even try to tackle

OP
OP
D

Dingding

Veteran
Reaction score
After watching todays game. I continue to believe he's not putting in 100%.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t believe he’s digging it. I think he’s lost a step ( or two) and now is an average cb. He is no longer feared.

Andevery game that goes by opponents are recognizing that fact.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose