Pathetic, Worthless, and Weak

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I give the Whiners a better shot in the playoffs, to be honest. At least they have fight in them. We've lost something like 5 playoff/division clinching games down the stretch, and won none of them. We have no idea how to win, we don't have the guts to show up and punch a team in the mouth when it counts, and I cannot possibly see how anybody can spin these facts in a positive light.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
I will give it a try.

Didn't we punch the #1 seed in the AFC in the mouth when they were at full strength? I can go on but please try to be more on balance.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I give the Whiners a better shot in the playoffs, to be honest. At least they have fight in them. We've lost something like 5 playoff/division clinching games down the stretch, and won none of them. We have no idea how to win, we don't have the guts to show up and punch a team in the mouth when it counts, and I cannot possibly see how anybody can spin these facts in a positive light.
At now we have really thin chances to win the wildcard game but again we play the underdog role, and normally when this team has nothing to lose they play better
Changing the culture of one of the most disappointing franchise in the NFL is a long way to go
Its depressing how keim neglected the chances to upgrade the offensive line, Murray doesn't like to get hit and when he doesn't trust his line his flaws are making things worse
He has all the tools but..

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
We're not gonna take it!
Oh no, we ain't gonna take it!
We're not gonna take it,anymooore....

You're all worthless and weak!

Yeah, thread title brought that to mind

Crap - just got it! Twisted Sister. Love it!

OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Reaction score
I will give it a try.

Didn't we punch the #1 seed in the AFC in the mouth when they were at full strength? I can go on but please try to be more on balance.
No, they weren't. Their LT was a limp noodle that Chandler was allowed to feast on. Also, you're going to try to cite the first game of the season here? I mean, counter: Carolina started 3-0 so they're obviously in the playoffs.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I will give it a try.

There was nothing on the line... games early in the season are not the same as clinching games.
If you want to be a champion you have to step up and take it, not sit back and wait for someone to give it to you.
This team can't. They don't have the mental toughness to gut out a victory.
Win this game and you're in the playoffs,....they lose, often against inferior opponents.

Win this game and you win the nfcwest,... they lose.
It's not coincidence . It's even beyond a pattern. It's a personality trait of this team.

The ONLY bright side and hope for this team is that losing keeps us on the road where our game preparation has proven to be far superior

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
No, they weren't. Their LT was a limp noodle that Chandler was allowed to feast on. Also, you're going to try to cite the first game of the season here? I mean, counter: Carolina started 3-0 so they're obviously in the playoffs.

Wait...you said we have never punched somebody in the mouth. I gave you an example. You just can't see the positive my friend. How many wins did we have against playoff teams this year?

I think its a positive...you have every right to disagree.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
I agree this team needs to get that smash mouth attitude and in a hurry.
Murray has to get that three second clock in his head. All but one of those sacks he had plenty of time to get rid of the ball.

Also we need a defensive backs coach because our corners don’t have a clue how to cover.

OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Reaction score
Wait...you said we have never punched somebody in the mouth. I gave you an example. You just can't see the positive my friend. How many wins did we have against playoff teams this year?

I think its a positive...you have every right to disagree.
If you could ever even remotely give a "Yeah, I get it, guys, it sucks to lose like this" sentiment every now and then, this board wouldn't be a constant battleground. Nobody is even a little bit allowed to be upset about a terrible game because...I guess just because. You're trying to claim we've been negative even while winning...I was freaking ECSTATIC when we were undefeated. If you recall, I was predicting blowout wins week after week. You...you seriously remind me of an old man shaking his fist at anyone who doesn't just eat the crap we sometimes watch and yell "get off my lawn!"

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
If you could ever even remotely give a "Yeah, I get it, guys, it sucks to lose like this" sentiment every now and then, this board wouldn't be a constant battleground. Nobody is even a little bit allowed to be upset about a terrible game because...I guess just because. You're trying to claim we've been negative even while winning...I was freaking ECSTATIC when we were undefeated. If you recall, I was predicting blowout wins week after week. You...you seriously remind me of an old man shaking his fist at anyone who doesn't just eat the crap we sometimes watch and yell "get off my lawn!"

100% agree. It sucks and I don't like to lose like this. We blew it over the past 5 or 6 games.

That being said, I can't discount what we did in the first 7 or 12.

I think its hard for me because there has been so much negativity early in the season and late in the season. Tough to handle both.

I don't understand the K1 hate - he is not transcendent yet nor does he suck. It would help if people maybe praised 80% and criticized 20%? Feels many times like it the opposite. I understand that people feel angry that some said he was "anointed". I get it but I was pro Rosen and Bosa or Williams. I was wrong. He is the best young QB we have had maybe ever. Lomax is close.

I just can't get behind fire this guy, this coach, this guy sucks, etc. All the dang time. How many players on this team have been blasted? Nearly every single one of them.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
100% agree. It sucks and I don't like to lose like this. We blew it over the past 5 or 6 games.

I think its hard for me because there has been so much negativity early in the season and late in the season. Tough to handle both.

I don't understand the K1 hate - he is not transcendent yet nor does he suck. It would help if people maybe praised 80% and criticized 20%? Feels many times like it the opposite. I understand that people feel angry that some said he was "anointed". I get it but I was pro Rosen and Bosa or Williams. I was wrong. He is the best young QB we have had maybe ever. Lomax is close.

I just can't get behind fire this guy, this coach, this guy sucks, etc. All the dang time. How many players on this team have been blasted? Nearly every single one of them.
There really wasn’t that much negativity early in the season. Most people who doubted what was happening were all happy to eat crow. But that doesn’t mean there should be ZERO talk of ANY issues the team had. If that was the case, you’d have threads with a comment and then five thumbs up and out.

I mean, people were over the moon with Kyler early in the season, but he just hasn’t been good in the second half of the season so you’re not going to get 80% positive when he’s supposed to be the leader, his play is lackluster and we lose 5 of 6.

OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Reaction score

Fair, but you just don't let a single negative thing go. Especially after a game, you need to let posters have their venting time. 9/10 posters will vent right after a game and then go back to being a regular old poster. Then you have me :)

Like I said, I was able to change a lot of my spots when we were winning. Why can't you allow someone to watch a game as atrocious as today and simply have their "No sir, I don't like it" moment?

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Fair, but you just don't let a single negative thing go. Especially after a game, you need to let posters have their venting time. 9/10 posters will vent right after a game and then go back to being a regular old poster. Then you have me :)

Like I said, I was able to change a lot of my spots when we were winning. Why can't you allow someone to watch a game as atrocious as today and simply have their "No sir, I don't like it" moment?
It's kinda been a long moment........

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here’s the cold hard facts. We just don’t have enough talent.

Murray can’t do it by himself.
Green is nothing special.
We have no yards after the catch. The “ speed guys” we have can’t get on the field.
Without Hopkins our we Corp is pedestrian.
Our o-line is ordinary and can’t dominate in run blocking or pass blocking.
Conner gets 6 inches and turns it into a yard, but could he ever do what Penny did tonight?
Ertz …catch, hit and fall.

This offense has turned to crap.
Our red zone offense has completely been dismantled after being so good early in the year.
We can’t pressure the opposing qb without blitzing.
If we can’t pressure we can’t cover.

Yet somehow, someway we have won 11 games. Not quite sure how we did it. We beat 5 playoff teams.

Befuddling.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA