Paris Johnson Jr and Pete Skoronski-Both are really good!!

Lomax to Green 84

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I watch a bunch of Big 10 football and I really like both Paris Johnson Jr and Pete Skoronski. Either guy would make a huge improvement to our O Line and they are NFL ready now. I see each as coming in and starting right away at guard with eventually moving outside. Moving them to guard is different then the Josh Jones experiment as both Johnson and Skoronski have experience at guard. Skoronski is an amazing technician. Everything about him is in balance and he’s a good athlete. Johnson is huge with rare arm length and moves incredibly well for his size.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I watch a bunch of Big 10 football and I really like both Paris Johnson Jr and Pete Skoronski. Either guy would make a huge improvement to our O Line and they are NFL ready now. I see each as coming in and starting right away at guard with eventually moving outside. Moving them to guard is different then the Josh Jones experiment as both Johnson and Skoronski have experience at guard. Skoronski is an amazing technician. Everything about him is in balance and he’s a good athlete. Johnson is huge with rare arm length and moves incredibly well for his size.

This is why we will not draft them. Or we will and the other one will be much better.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Both are first round prospects. I love legacy players, like Skoronski, but Johnson is a slightly better fir if you’re thinking RT.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson