Palmer Offcially Out

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Not surprised but my level of confidence has waned in winning this game. Hopefully Stanton will surprise us with good play.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's cliche but Stanton just needs to not lose the game for us. I expect a win led by the run game and the defense.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Niners are still a very bad team, Cardinals should be able to win this just by riding David Johnson.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
attachment.php

Let's do this. They are not going to move the game, and the Niners are not going to feel sorry for us.

DS baby. I got his back, just manage the game, take your shots, and hope our running game and defense are ready to play.

Because let's be honest. This team has always won because of defense, defense, defense. If the defense picks its game up, then the Cardinals should win.

Bring on the Niners !

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
We are presently a bad team, pkaying away from home, with a ctappy backup QB. 1-4 here we come!

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
attachment.php

Let's do this. They are not going to move the game, and the Niners are not going to feel sorry for us.

DS baby. I got his back, just manage the game, take your shots, and hope our running game and defense are ready to play.

Because let's be honest. This team has always won because of defense, defense, defense. If the defense picks its game up, then the Cardinals should win.

Bring on the Niners !
As of today, I became very confident. As long as we are run first and it works, we should win this.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
we have all been down this road before... Stanton may help us win...sure,...then we lose next week...win the week after that... and some how go on an amazing run to end the season around 9-7,...barely miss the playoffs due to the third tie breaker,....and miss out on the two or three game breaker draft picks by one or two slots...we have played this game before.... enjoy the happy moments, but don't take it too seriously.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be ironic if he gives the offense the spark it needs?

Would love to see this happen. They need something to get them going. So scared of going 1-4

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson