Reaction score
Packers at Falcons Thread

Go Packers!

Last edited:

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I like both teams.

Jackasses in both decided to just talk right over a penalty call and never acknowledged it. It was declined (whatever it was), but I'd still like to know what it was... thanks jerks.

Rodger's throw on the out-route to James Jones at the 10 featured one of the prettiest spirals I've ever seen. The kid is incredible.
Speaking of Jones this'll be the chance for him to make some of that big FA money back from a mediocre showing last week. He's got super-wheels.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
rodgers is flat out sick. looks like Warner did last year against the Pack.

I'm calling my shot right now... Seahawks host the NFC Title game next week.

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Dang, they featured a girl on the punt, pass, kick competition who threw a prettier bomb then a lot of people I know.

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Rodgers (a right-hander) rolls to his left and then throws the ball on the run to an left-sided up and out perfectly. Oh, and the defender had good coverage.
They're gonna have to suspend him; he's a competitive disadvantage.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
rodgers is flat out sick. looks like Warner did last year against the Pack.

Just goes to show you why the Cards should sell the farm for a possible shot at Luck next year. The great QB's in this league give you a shot to win no matter what.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
This game just shows how incredible Kurt Warner played last year.

I dislike Green Bay and AR, but when this Packers offense gets rolling they are unstoppable.... Kurt was better.

PS, Matt Ryan is overrated.

Last edited:

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I wanted Atl to win, just because I didn't want the Bears to face Rodgers in the play-offs. At least the Bears will have home court.

Buckybird

Reaction score
At least the Bears will have home court.

Dawg, as Lee Corso says...not so fast my friend. Not many think the Hawks stand a chance 2morrow, but remember da Bears do have Jay Cutler QB'ing them. IF the Hawks keep it close I fully expect Cutler to make the critical mistake to cost them the game.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Dawg, as Lee Corso says...not so fast my friend. Not many think the Hawks stand a chance 2morrow, but remember da Bears do have Jay Cutler QB'ing them. IF the Hawks keep it close I fully expect Cutler to make the critical mistake to cost them the game.
Cutler might choke, but Da Bears can also rely on their Defense. It's a lock. Jets have a better shot in NE.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
No such thing in the NFL bud
Word, but you know what I mean. The Foot clan has a better chance against Darth Belichik and the Brady bunch. Saints didn't play very good defense against the chickens. Hasselbeck folds when he gets hit repeatedly.
But if the chickens win, they gotta go all the way to the superbowl in awesome NFCW fashion. :D

Buckybird

Reaction score
Word, but you know what I mean. The Foot clan has a better chance against Darth Belichik and the Brady bunch. Saints didn't play very good defense against the chickens. Hasselbeck folds when he gets hit repeatedly.
But if the chickens win, they gotta go all the way to the superbowl in awesome NFCW fashion. :D

I can only imagine the craziness here in Dallas if the Stealers/Pack make it here. Their fans would take over the city & set all-time records $$$ wise for scalped tix...OMG!!! I'll be there sporting my Cardinal red!!!

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Just goes to show you why the Cards should sell the farm for a possible shot at Luck next year. The great QB's in this league give you a shot to win no matter what.

Exactly how I feel. Rodgers is the type of QB I see Luck developing into in the NFL. Mobile, accurate and able to read defenses.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

Exactly how I feel. Rodgers is the type of QB I see Luck developing into in the NFL. Mobile, accurate and able to read defenses.

Yeah you guys have cracked the code for QB success alright... Then all Luck needs to do is sit on the bench for 3 years behind a HOF QB and then inherit a playoff ready team. You can call it the "Rodgers Method"

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did not see that ass kicking coming for Atlanta. Thought it would be closer than that.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
AR is crazy good. However he was not KW good. What Whiz and company did to beat the Packers last year has to be revisited and admired. One could argue the Packers were a better team last year due to all the injuries they have suffered this year.

Once again we need to get a QB and Pass rusher, everything else is gravy.