Pacers @ Suns Thursday game thread 8-6-20 (season restart)

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
1sun make sure you wear your Cam Johnson jersey....be proud of your boy

I thought for sure we would have heard about how bad Booker wants out by now. Devin scoring just 20 points is the worst thing I can find on the boxscore next to Cam Johnson going 2-9 from 3. You can't fault Cam's off shooting night much when he has the highest plus/minus by a huge margin though with a +36. Rubio was 2nd with a +20.

Cam has proven to be much more than just a shooter in the bubble though so I'm not worried about his 3pt% from game to game. He'll get hot and it'll all even out.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
I thought for sure we would have heard about how bad Booker wants out by now. Devin scoring just 20 points is the worst thing I can find on the boxscore next to Cam Johnson going 2-9 from 3. You can't fault Cam's off shooting night much when he has the highest plus/minus by a huge margin though with a +36. Rubio was 2nd with a +20.

Cam has proven to be much more than just a shooter in the bubble though so I'm not worried about his 3pt% from game to game. He'll get hot and it'll all even out.
Plus the spacing Cam provides (teams respect his shot even when he is missing) opens everything up for everyone else.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
The D-backs and Mercury also won today. The D-backs with a come-from-behind victory in the 9th inning.

This is the second time in the past week that my three hometown favorites have won in one day.

Next opportunity will be Saturday.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
I definitely think it’s an intelligent decision to piss off one of the best scorers in the Bubble.

I mean, it kind of worked (quick fouls), until it didn't. (Book goes off, talks more end of game) Good times!

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Mikal's defense is a big part of it. Teams seem to have to alter their entire offense based upon who he is guarding. He is disruptive on so many levels.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson