PAC 12 Predictions

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Territorial Cup for bowl eligibility! :D

It'll feel like the 90s all over again! We can pretend that Snyder and Tomey are out there and their jobs are on the line!

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Unless I'm missing something, Utah and UCLA control their own destiny, and if Utah loses again, USC is back in the mix.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Woooooooow Stanford survives on a miracle missed field goal at the end of regulation to stay in contention. Man they got lucky there. I'm happy I want to see a freakin Pac12 team in the final 4. Cant let it be all East teams!

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Washington State is 1 good recruiting class away from being scary. They are very well coached.

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Washington State is 1 good recruiting class away from being scary. They are very well coached.

Exactly. I love their offense. They know exactly what they are doing and are just picking teams apart. Tough break though against Stanford, they had that game!

Now on the defensive side of the ball, they look a bit vulnerable

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Unless I'm missing something, Utah and UCLA control their own destiny, and if Utah loses again, USC is back in the mix.

Utah is definitely in control, with these games remaining:
Nov. 14 - at Arizona
Nov. 21 - vs. UCLA
Nov. 28 - Colorado

You must have meant Stanford, they are 6-0 in conference with no one even close now since Oregon and WSU are trailing with two conf. losses. Had they lost to WSU, things could have got interesting, but now they look like they'll take it with this schedule:

Sat, Nov 7
@
Colorado

Sat, Nov 14
vs
Oregon

Sat, Nov 21
vs
Cal

Sat, Nov 28
vs
#9 Notre Dame

TJ

Reaction score
Utah is definitely in control, with these games remaining:

Nov. 14 - at Arizona

Nov. 21 - vs. UCLA

Nov. 28 - Colorado

You must have meant Stanford, they are 6-0 in conference with no one even close now since Oregon and WSU are trailing with two conf. losses. Had they lost to WSU, things could have got interesting, but now they look like they'll take it with this schedule:

Sat, Nov 7

@

Colorado

Sat, Nov 14

vs

Oregon

Sat, Nov 21

vs

Cal

Sat, Nov 28

vs

#9 Notre Dame

I was exclusively talking about the South. Despite what the national media wants you to think, Oregon is not supplanting Stanford this season.

Utah and UCLA indeed control their own destiny.

TJ

Reaction score
In a matter of about 45 minutes, USC just went from needing help to 1st in the division

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose