Pac 12 Basketball Predictions

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Post your predictions (record and place) here.

I'll start.

10-8, 5th Place, On the NCAA Tournament Bubble

OP
OP
1Sun

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Post your predictions (record and place) here.

I'll start.

10-8, 5th Place, On the NCAA Tournament Bubble

Bump. Called it exactly. Sean Miller needs to go. He has dragged the program down significantly.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Bump. Called it exactly. Sean Miller needs to go. He has dragged the program down significantly.

Good call but despite this crap season we’re not on the bubble. If they win at least one game in Vegas Arizona is looking at an 8/9 seed.

OP
OP
1Sun

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Good call but despite this crap season we’re not on the bubble. If they win at least one game in Vegas Arizona is looking at an 8/9 seed.

And if they lose a second straight to Washington?

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
And if they lose a second straight to Washington?

That would be the catalyst for a tidal wave against Sean Miller. I can’t imagine that it will happen but I would have no problem with Arizona not making the tournament if they lose in the first round of the PAC 12

OP
OP
1Sun

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
That would be the catalyst for a tidal wave against Sean Miller. I can’t imagine that it will happen but I would have no problem with Arizona not making the tournament if they lose in the first round of the PAC 12

How is there not already a tidal wave against Sean Miller? This was supposed to be a team with Final Four aspirations. Instead, it underperformed most of the year, actually got worse as the season progressed, and featured several players zoning Miller out, culminating in Jeter's suspension and Hazzard's mysterious disappearance.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
How is there not already a tidal wave against Sean Miller? This was supposed to be a team with Final Four aspirations. Instead, it underperformed most of the year, actually got worse as the season progressed, and featured several players zoning Miller out, culminating in Jeter's suspension and Hazzard's mysterious disappearance.

There are still people who adamantly support him and don’t want to see him go and they are more powerful than you and me

OP
OP
1Sun

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
There are still people who adamantly support him and don’t want to see him go and they are more powerful than you and me

What the heck does Miller have on these people? He has been nothing but a negative since the Pac 12 Tournament win two years ago, and even then the bad outweighed the good.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
What the heck does Miller have on these people? He has been nothing but a negative since the Pac 12 Tournament win two years ago, and even then the bad outweighed the good.

They don’t trust Robbins and Heeke.