Pac-10 Expansion in 2012

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wonder what happens when the Pac-16 falls apart in six years for the same reasons.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Wonder what happens when the Pac-16 falls apart in six years for the same reasons.

Whatever happens I can assure you that it will have no effect on world peace or global warming.

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
So it's actually going to take two years to make it happen? I can't wait for this... a little worried about it, but at the same time I really don't like the Big 12 schools so I'll love the rivalries there.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
So it's actually going to take two years to make it happen? I can't wait for this... a little worried about it, but at the same time I really don't like the Big 12 schools so I'll love the rivalries there.

Oh yeah, Loghorns fans are all Cowboys fans. I can't think of one team from Texas in any sport pro or college that I don't dislike.

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
Yep, but Oklahoma is my least favorite by far...out of any university. These Oklahoma and Texas fans are going to come out in big numbers to our home. We can compete with these schools and while I don't expect a great deal from football, it will be interesting to see how our recruiting is affected with the conference realignment. It should benefit us overall.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose