Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Overlord

Release date: November 9, 2018 IMAX
Studio: Paramount Pictures, Bad Robot
Director: Julius Avery
MPAA Rating: R (for strong bloody violence, disturbing images, language, and brief sexual content)
Screenwriters: Billy Ray, Mark L. Smith
Genre: Thriller, Suspense

Starring: Jovan Adepo, Wyatt Russell, Jacob Anderson, Dominic Applewhite, Pilou Asbaek, Iain De Caestecker, John Magaro, Mathilde Ollivier, Bokeem Woodbine

Plot Summary: On the eve of D-Day, a group of American paratroopers are dropped behind enemy lines to carry out a mission crucial to the invasion’s success. But as they approach their target, they begin to realize there is more going on in this Nazi-occupied village than a simple military operation.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
got good reviews and looked like fun?

and I've seen almost everything else both in theaters and not in theaters yet.
How was it? I'm actually interested in seeing it. It also stars the lead from Lodge 49 so I'm curious to see what he's like in this role. And Abrams is associated so it's got that going for it.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How was it? I'm actually interested in seeing it. It also stars the lead from Lodge 49 so I'm curious to see what he's like in this role. And Abrams is associated so it's got that going for it.

solid B movie. Lodge 49 guy was good in it.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
solid B movie. Lodge 49 guy was good in it.

Agreed. And, yeah, I kept wondering who the broody, edgy corporal was. When I figured it out, I was kind of floored. Solid B horror movie, a lot of fun in places, and great cinematography. A few too many happy/impossible coincidences for my liking, and some lulls, but well worth viewing.