Over/under for wins this season.

Son of RedRage

All Star
Reaction score
The biggest clue that he is going to suck is that:

1. The Giants didnt want him. With their need, you must not be that good.

2. The Redskins wanted him. Daniel Snyder spends money but they are fairly stupid.

Giants didn't want him because Gettlemen is a freaking moron. Anybody can look at Daniel Jones' film and see he's absolutely awful. Look at his games vs. Virginia, for instance. Dude had a 3/9 TD/INT ratio vs a team that's consistently one of the worst in the ACC. The man only got drafted because he's buddy-buddy with the Mannings.

mwanamatapa

Veteran
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Floor of five, ceiling of ten wins. I would be over the moon if we won eight and were competitive in most.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
So you’re saying with Rosen and improving the roster “marginally”from last year or if rosen improved “marginally” they could’ve been a 10 win team this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have no idea why you are bringing Rosen into this. I am simply stating that if the team is even marginally better all around than last years team than they will probably keep 10-12 games close enough that with some luck and timely plays they could potentially get something close to 10 wins.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Giants didn't want him because Gettlemen is a ******* moron. Anybody can look at Daniel Jones' film and see he's absolutely awful. Look at his games vs. Virginia, for instance. Dude had a 3/9 TD/INT ratio vs a team that's consistently one of the worst in the ACC. The man only got drafted because he's buddy-buddy with the Mannings.

When evaluating QB play, you have to throw numbers out the window to a degree and look at what kind of throws a QB can make and the quality of throws. Look at decisionmaking.

Jones has a lot of tools and his numbers were affected by having on of the worst supporting casts at a power 5 school.

He is better than Haskins and Lock, but I wouldnt want any of the three. Luckily the Cardinals walked away with a potential phenom.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised with 4, 5 is what I think is most likely, 6-7 is where I start to see some success.

8-8 is where I'd be happy with our offseason choices, a winning season would have me floored.

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised with 4, 5 is what I think is most likely, 6-7 is where I start to see some success.

8-8 is where I'd be happy with our offseason choices, a winning season would have me floored.

And those are realistic expectations.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is OT but I just now noticed we have 3 consecutive home games.

Son of RedRage

All Star
Reaction score
When evaluating QB play, you have to throw numbers out the window to a degree and look at what kind of throws a QB can make and the quality of throws. Look at decisionmaking.

Jones has a lot of tools and his numbers were affected by having on of the worst supporting casts at a power 5 school.

He is better than Haskins and Lock, but I wouldnt want any of the three. Luckily the Cardinals walked away with a potential phenom.
Gotta disagree with you there. Looking at Jones' tape, he looks like Hackenberg 2.0. Seriously don't think he's gonna come out of the blue and surprise us. The Giants seem to love drafting mediocre QBs that were Senior Bowl MVPs.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Gotta disagree with you there. Looking at Jones' tape, he looks like Hackenberg 2.0. Seriously don't think he's gonna come out of the blue and surprise us. The Giants seem to love drafting mediocre QBs that were Senior Bowl MVPs.

Christian Hackenberg? LOL Ok bruh.

He looks a ton like Brad Johnson who was slinging it when you were still in diapers.

I think Jones is going to end up being a solid pro...not worth the sixth pick, but not terrible either. Hes better than Haskins and a ton better than Lock.

15 years from now people will (foolishly) argue that he wasnt a bad pick. They'll argue that he took 3 different teams to the playoffs.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose