Over/under for wins this season.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am guessing the Gase, Rosen & Bosa dream team would get Cards over Everest to 6 wins?
Nah, Haskins would’ve led us to 7 wins his rookie year, then 12 wins the next, capped off with a SB win after that year.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay so instead of losing by 21 points this year they lose by 10. Progression doesn’t have to result in wins. I don’t see any upgrade at CB2 and I think all the teams in our division are still pretty far ahead of us. Oh yeah plus that offensive line we have. We are going to have to heavily rely on at least 4 rookies which normally is not a good thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't think that drafting the best corner in the draft is an upgrade at CB2? Tough crowd.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
You don't think that drafting the best corner in the draft is an upgrade at CB2? Tough crowd.
Unfortunately he will be in the slot and not at a traditional CB2 spot. I don’t think there’s a real shot he plays on the outside esp the first half of the year. Alford has very rarely played inside only on some nickel sets in sub packages. Alford will be lined up against the burners like cooks.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
5 or 6 sounds about right. I'll be optimistic and say 6.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m going to say an impressive 7 wins. The o-line needs to stay healthy and the defense will have to improve which I think it will.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Its funny to see the bar being lowered. I thought after drafting the "best " player in the draft the Cards would roll through the league like crap thru a goose.You know him being " transcendent " and all that.:shrug:

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
LOL. Haskins.

Haskins.

Haskins = Rodney Peete. Pull up old clips of Peete and you will see how similarly they look.
Nah, what are you talking about?

Haskins is the greatest QB prospect since Luck.

Redskins got a perennial All-Pro for the next 15 years.

Dude is Jesus.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Nah, what are you talking about?

Haskins is the greatest QB prospect since Luck.

Redskins got a perennial All-Pro for the next 15 years.

Dude is Jesus.

The biggest clue that he is going to suck is that:

1. The Giants didnt want him. With their need, you must not be that good.

2. The Redskins wanted him. Daniel Snyder spends money but they are fairly stupid.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
5 or 6 sounds about right. I'll be optimistic and say 6.
Seriously? You and I could have coached last year's team to 5-6 wins. Wilks and McCoy were clueless. They literally destroyed this team. This year's team is at least 4-5 wins above that with Murray and KK.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Seriously? You and I could have coached last year's team to 5-6 wins. Wilks and McCoy were clueless. They literally destroyed this team. This year's team is at least 4-5 wins above that with Murray and KK.

I want to say more, but after last years debacle, it's tough.

OP
OP
Cardsfaninlouky

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The biggest clue that he is going to suck is that:

1. The Giants didnt want him. With their need, you must not be that good.

2. The Redskins wanted him. Daniel Snyder spends money but they are fairly stupid.
Haskins is way over hyped, he played QB for Ohio St for crying out loud, Urban Myer running QB system. The Giants didn't even want him & that's really really bad lol.

OP
OP
Cardsfaninlouky

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Its funny to see the bar being lowered. I thought after drafting the "best " player in the draft the Cards would roll through the league like crap thru a goose.You know him being " transcendent " and all that.:shrug:
I'm still hoping for 8-8 or better? Play or two away from being like 9-7 or 10-6.

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
That's the one thing everyone on this forum can agree on the rest its wait see and hope

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
Okay so instead of losing by 21 points this year they lose by 10. Progression doesn’t have to result in wins. I don’t see any upgrade at CB2 and I think all the teams in our division are still pretty far ahead of us. Oh yeah plus that offensive line we have. We are going to have to heavily rely on at least 4 rookies which normally is not a good thing.

Kinda worry bout how much does Suggs have left also depth as always is wanting across the front 7 Secondary looks pretty decent at least in paper

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score

The Cards lost 5 games last year by 10 or fewer points and 4 by 3 or fewer points and they were absolutely terrible. That means even a terrible Cardinals team was only a few plays away in total from winning 7-8 games last year. If they are simply marginally better this year that could easily be 10-12 winnable games and with a little luck on their side they could win a lot of those games.

You make it sound like they were losing all of their games by 20+ points last year and a simple look at the game log shows that to be a complete lie. They had a real opportunity to win half the games they played.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
The Cards lost 5 games last year by 10 or fewer points and 4 by 3 or fewer points and they were absolutely terrible. That means even a terrible Cardinals team was only a few plays away in total from winning 7-8 games last year. If they are simply marginally better this year that could easily be 10-12 winnable games and with a little luck on their side they could win a lot of those games.

You make it sound like they were losing all of their games by 20+ points last year and a simple look at the game log shows that to be a complete lie. They had a real opportunity to win half the games they played.

So you’re saying with Rosen and improving the roster “marginally”from last year or if rosen improved “marginally” they could’ve been a 10 win team this year?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson