Over-hyped guys you don’t like

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Justin Fields
Micah Parsons
Devonta Smith (I struggle with physical outliers)
Caleb Farley (his back scares me)
Travis Etienne (doesn't seem special)

Vacard

Registered
Reaction score
The 2 guys I think are most over-hyped are Trey Lance and Kyle Pitts.

I just don’t get the Trey Lance love. Sure, he’s athletic and has a strong arm but he was playing against future businessmen and street free agents. He may turn out good, but top 10 is ridiculous to me.

Kyle Pitts is my other guy. He’s a great prospect, no doubt, but I just think of Vernon Davis when it comes to Pitts. Pitts is taller but they are similar athletes.
Like Davis, I doubt Pitts revolutionizes the TE position.
Didn’t Wentz play against the same level of competition albeit he won championships in the same school?

Redrage

Registered
Reaction score
Trevor Lawrence
This. He's going to throw a lot of picks in the NFL.

I didn't watch a lot of his final year but I felt like he regressed his sophomore season. He trusted his arm too much and tried to squeeze passes into tighter windows than he should've.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
This. He's going to throw a lot of picks in the NFL.

I didn't watch a lot of his final year but I felt like he regressed his sophomore season. He trusted his arm too much and tried to squeeze passes into tighter windows than he should've.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PACardsFan

Reaction score
Agree on Mac Jones. I kind of compare him to Leinart. They both had tons of NFL talent around them to make them look better. That said, I was ecstatic with the Leinart pick :confused:.
Weren’t we all!! Pretty sure we had the 10th pick, and when the 9th pick wasn’t Leinart, I immediately started jumping up and down in the family room. My wife just stared at me like I was nuts. And I was.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pokinmik