Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

The first season streams on April 15th.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
So far the first two episodes were pretty good. I will definitely keep watching.
I agree. Very different and slow, but the pacing works. The only complaint we have--and it may be a problem with the Amazon interface--is that a bit of the beginning of the 2nd episode seemed to be cut off. Either that, or it was purposefully done badly. I get that we don't see everything, but still.

Then again, I absolutely hate one trope, which the show seems wedded to. It'll probably end up bothering me.
Please tell me every single episode isn't going to be the "how we got there" freaking trope.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree. Very different and slow, but the pacing works. The only complaint we have--and it may be a problem with the Amazon interface--is that a bit of the beginning of the 2nd episode seemed to be cut off. Either that, or it was purposefully done badly. I get that we don't see everything, but still.

Then again, I absolutely hate one trope, which the show seems wedded to. It'll probably end up bothering me.
Please tell me every single episode isn't going to be the "how we got there" freaking trope.
Yeah, I didn't have that issue at all with Apple TV device.

Overall, really enjoying this.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Liked the first couple shows kinda takes odd turns for me.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes I am too! Im only on episode three now and i like the slow burn it seems to have so far.
I don't like when the burn is too slow. It makes it unwatchable. I was getting worried but the series starts to pick up. Really good by the finale.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We watched this over the last few days. Pretty enjoyable. Unique concept that I didn't see coming (the hole).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA