Our receiving options without Hopkins

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Mcbride is a 4.54 guy, hope to see more of him then Wesley on the outside
I really liked most of our draft picks.

McBride has a ton of promise. He looks like a guy who can finally take over as the long term starter at TE.

Thomas has a good shot to be a contributor on the front line. Super tough, try hard guys from football families have a better shot at making it.

Ingram has played quite a bit of college football, but not too much. He has a good athletic profile and he has good size. He looked much quicker at USC last year and should be a contributor.

Both guards have some promise. Smith looks good on tape even though he is a below average athlete. Hayes is a mauler and if he can make some technique improvements he could be a gem.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Hazing situations where underclassmen players were held down & Parsons put his genitalia on his face. Is that Ok? And Franklin knew about it & told the players to not go to the police. I know quite a few diehard long term fans who haven’t been to a game since. Parson’s referred to it as getting Sandusky’d.
Jesus he should be outta league for just being stupid.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I really liked most of our draft picks.

McBride has a ton of promise. He looks like a guy who can finally take over as the long term starter at TE.

Thomas has a good shot to be a contributor on the front line. Super tough, try hard guys from football families have a better shot at making it.

Ingram has played quite a bit of college football, but not too much. He has a good athletic profile and he has good size. He looked much quicker at USC last year and should be a contributor.

Both guards have some promise. Smith looks good on tape even though he is a below average athlete. Hayes is a mauler and if he can make some technique improvements he could be a gem.
Be honest with yourself, Krang, you would’ve found a way to like our draft no matter who the picks would’ve been, lol.