Our new WR is.... Chansi Stuckey

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, I'll bite - what's BIM?

Brian in Mesa is a poster here who dings people on correct spelling.

Over the years, other people caught on and the calling out of a wrong spelling is affectionately know as being BIM'd.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ok, I'll bite - what's BIM?

Oh, no. It took me two months on here to figure it out. We'll see how quick on the up-take you are, lol.

(The rumors that they pound it into your chest are totally unfounded, however, so not to worry. :p)

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
$30 million in cap space and we have Gimpy McGee at LB and this guy in the slot.

Oh well. Hopefully Doucet/Roberts bring it this year and Mr. Stuckey is an afterthought.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
$30 million in cap space and we have Gimpy McGee at LB and this guy in the slot.

Oh well. Hopefully Doucet/Roberts bring it this year and Mr. Stuckey is an afterthought.

Hopefully, we don't stop there. Let's hope that there's some more impactful signings yet to be announced.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't the Cardinals have to spend more money or will signing Fitz eat it up.

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
ESPN

Stuckey has average size and strength with good overall athleticism for the receiver position. He has developed as a route runner and understands how to get separation. He has reliable hands with courage and concentration in traffic. He has decent run-after-catch ability with instincts to get the ball upfield. He isn't the most physical player as a perimeter blocker and press coverage will hinder his initial release off the line of scrimmage. Stuckey is a utility player who is solid in many phases of the game but not outstanding in any one area.

KenobiOne

Reaction score
Brian in Mesa is a poster here who dings people on correct spelling.

Over the years, other people caught on and the calling out of a wrong spelling is affectionately know as being BIM'd.

Can also be read as Because It Matters. Which, depending on what kind of forum you're on, is used sarcastically when pointing out spelling/grammar errors.

Back on topic, Chansi has a career average YPC of over 10 yards. The man can find holes and will be a great option for Kolb if the line breaks or Fitz is swarmed. I like it!

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
ESPN

Stuckey has average size and strength with good overall athleticism for the receiver position. He has developed as a route runner and understands how to get separation. He has reliable hands with courage and concentration in traffic. He has decent run-after-catch ability with instincts to get the ball upfield. He isn't the most physical player as a perimeter blocker and press coverage will hinder his initial release off the line of scrimmage. Stuckey is a utility player who is solid in many phases of the game but not outstanding in any one area.

Rod Graves, building up the belly! Love it... Still need a #2 receiver...

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
I like this guy. He isn't a sexy pick but he's looked very good at times and if he gets a chance to play as the #2 across from Fitz, I think folks will be pleasantly surprised.

He has decent speed. Don't think he's a #2 though. Situational third down packages.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
One thing I'm learning about this off season is there's plenty of teams willing AND NEEDING to spend their cap $$$$. So you better be aggressive and get players you think will help.

If your targeting a starter (not saying this about Stuckey) you better bring your best offer to the table right off the bat (Ndami)!!