Our new center CF.....Ketel Marte.!?!?

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It makes sense if they keep Lamb at 3B and move Escobar to 2B. I heard ARZ may have interest in Adrian Gonzalez or the shell of a player he is now. I would rather they platoon Walker and Cron at 1B than bring Gonzalez.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Gambo just reported that our top target is Jackie Bradley, Jr. What is with Hazen and his obsession with plus defenders who can't hit? Last I checked, you still need to score to win games.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Gambo just reported that our top target is Jackie Bradley, Jr. What is with Hazen and his obsession with plus defenders who can't hit? Last I checked, you still need to score to win games.
I assume its Hazen's love of analytics and metrics.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I heard on Burns and Gambo that ARZ might have interest in Adam Jones as LoVullo has recently said that Marte to CF is not set in stone. If I'm Hazen would check on these guys: Carlos Gonzalez, Adam Jones, Matt Wieters & Gio Gonzalez. None of them should be expensive as there seems to be little interest in any of them except maybe Gonzalez but even he should be cheap with the year he had last year. ARZ still needs 1 more SP until Walker is ready to come back and CarGo and Jones each hit over .280 last year. I would rather see CarGo than Souza, hell CarGo could even platoon with Lamb at 1B if he still can't figure out LHP.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I heard on Burns and Gambo that ARZ might have interest in Adam Jones as LoVullo has recently said that Marte to CF is not set in stone. If I'm Hazen would check on these guys: Carlos Gonzalez, Adam Jones, Matt Wieters & Gio Gonzalez. None of them should be expensive as there seems to be little interest in any of them except maybe Gonzalez but even he should be cheap with the year he had last year. ARZ still needs 1 more SP until Walker is ready to come back and CarGo and Jones each hit over .280 last year. I would rather see CarGo than Souza, hell CarGo could even platoon with Lamb at 1B if he still can't figure out LHP.

It seems like they are content with what they have.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I thought I saw on Twitter that we were not interested in Adam Jones.
I can not find the tweet, been looking for the past couple of hours, but it was mentioned.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It seems like they are content with what they have.
Oh I am sure they are because they don't want to spend anymore money but this current team is not going to put a lot of butts in the seats.

I thought I saw on Twitter that we were not interested in Adam Jones.
I can not find the tweet, been looking for the past couple of hours, but it was mentioned.
Gambo very much could have just been blowing smoke. Maybe he would want more than they are willing to spend but he isn't going to play on some minor league deal or a couple of million.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Maybe he would want more than they are willing to spend but he isn't going to play on some minor league deal or a couple of million.
Probably so.
FWIW you could build a nice team, with the amount of free agents holding out, if owners would open the check book just a little bit more. Plus the players would have to give in too.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Who is this an indictment of?
The Dbacks attendance stays roughly the same no matter what they put on the field.

Middle of the pack attendance.
Middle of the pack payroll.
Middle of the pack wins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The Dbacks attendance stays roughly the same no matter what they put on the field.

Middle of the pack attendance.
Middle of the pack payroll.
Middle of the pack wins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
definition of medicore